Strawberry and pomegranate

~Toga Himiko~: 

I'm so glad that I've met Ochako-chan, she's very sweet. I normally find out if I'm in love with someone soon after I meet them, and yes I'm in love with Ochako-chan. But I'm so scared I don't want to hurt her,  I love her as a person I love her blood I want to become her. 

Since I'm so scared of what might happen I'll pretend that these feelings don't exist. I will try to stop falling in love with Ochako Uraraka. 

As we sit on this bench in the park I ask her something with my tone going serious. Ochako-chan can I ask you something? I say looking deep into her eyes. 

Sure what is it Himiko-chan? She says energetically. 

Do you really think I can still be a hero? Nobody will accept me and I have a criminal record now... I say with my voice fading to a sad tone.

She looks at me with a smile reaching her face. I truly believe that you can be a hero, you have just been around the wrong people your whole life. You will change the hero ideals for everyone in this world, you will be a true hero. You've opened my eyes aswell I now know what kind of hero I want to be.

Thank you so much Ochako-chan... I truly mean it, but what kind of hero do you want to be? I say slightly tilting my head. 

Hehe it's a secret right now! She says laughing. 

Hey cmon tell me! I say laughing playfully. 

I'll tell you one day alright? She says holding my shoulders and looking deep into my eyes. 

Alright then I'll wait Ochako-chan. I say laughing slightly

I have been staying at Ochako's house for the past few weeks, I've been getting closer to her parents aswell. They jokingly call me they're second daughter, which I honestly like. 

But now I have to go to court for a battle of custody. As I walk in the court room on the morning I'm supposed to I go sit down in my spot. I see my parents disappointed faces from across the room. They don't even look relieved to see me alive... I mutter to myself when my lawyer walks into the room. 

Ochako-chan and her parents have come aswell since they actually care about me. 

'Let the trial begin!' The judge says slamming they're hammer on the table. The trial then begins. 

'I've made my decision' The judge finally states after about 30 minutes. 

'Judge please wait a second!' My lawyer says before the judge can slam their hammer on the table.

'Yes what is it [lawyers name]?'

'We have more proof on the case of Himiko Toga.' My lawyer says.

'State your proof.' The judge says quickly and sternly.

'I have looked at different local reports in the area of the Toga property. I have figured out that there has been many local reports and sightings of abuse in the house. Though only comfirmed to the girl Himiko Toga. Shouting, slapping, hitting, cries of a child. Have all been heard from the house. The cries of a child specifically matching the voice of Ms Himiko Toga.'

As my lawyer shows the evidence they have the judges face goes blank. My parents showing a terrified expression which makes me smile a little. The audience looks shocked at my lawyer.

After 5 minutes the judge states that they have made a decision. 

I now declare that Himiko Toga is no longer under the custody of the Toga family.'

My face brightens up feeling that years of trauma had just faded away... 

As I leave the court room I hug my lawyer, Ochako-chan and her parents. 

'We did it!' Ochako-chan says excitedly. 'Yep we sure did!' I say smiling brightly at her.

Ochako-chan seems as happy as me about this since she just helped a friend.

'Why don't we go get some cake to celebrate?' she says with a huge smile on her face and rosy cheeks.

Ochako grabs my hand. I turn around to see her cheeks turning red, but not the normal red that they are... 'Himiko-chan can I ask you something...?'