~You must have a crush right~?

Uraraka Ochako: 

Ever since most of the girls have come out, I feel there has been a huge pressure in terms of love. As if everyone is expected to have a crush. It all started ever since Momo and Kyoka started blushing more around each other after coming out as bi and lesbian. Seems they might be a couple soon. 

Toru as well admitted that she has a crush on Ojiro, this has caused some gossiping... The girls have gone crazy with this new love drama. Especially Mina who's a huge fan of love in general, hoping to find her true love soon in the future. Though all this love talk has made the girls ask me if I have a crush, I always answer with the same thing. 'I'm too focused on becoming a hero to fall in love' Though they keep persisting. It feels as if I'm being forced to fall in love. 

I know I like boys at least i think, I fell in love with a boy during middle school. Though ever since I met Himiko that crush faded. Most likely since I've been focusing on helping her because she's my best friend! All though something strange has happened... Whenever I see Himiko-chan with Deku-kun I feel extremely jealous. This has felt stange so since Mina-chan is a love expert I decided to console with her.

I walk up to Mina's door, knocking slowly. 'I'll be there in a second!' Mina shouts seeming to be quickly moving things around. After a few minutes she opens the door. 'Sorry heh my room was too messy, anyways what do you need Ochako-chan?' 

'Mina-chan can I talk to you about something...' I say looking at her with sincere eyes.

'Sure come on in!' Mina says letting me inside her room with a pleasant smile.

I sit on her bed as she sits next to me. 'So what's up Ochako?' She says still smiling.

'Alright don't freak out when I say this okay?' I say looking at her with a feeling she might freak out. 

'I promise. Now don't leave me hanging here! Tell me the gossip!' She says looking at me with sparkling eyes. 

'I don't want this to come in the way of my hero work, though I think I'm in love...' I say feeling slightly disappointed.

I then hear a high pitched squealing noise.

'TELL ME WHO TELL ME WHO EEEEEEEEEEEEEE' Mina says slowly breaking my ear drums.

'Alright alright calm down Mina...' I say shushing her.

'Heh sorry... But tell me!' She says looking more calm now.

'I like Deku-kun...' I say looking into Mina's eyes.

'I knew it! I knew it! You two would be so cute!' She says super excited. 

'Hey Mina-chan! I told you I'm focusing on hero work not relationships' I say blushing.

'Though why do you like him specifically?' She says looking at me slightly confused. 

'What do you mean?' I ask Mina confused. 

'Well I mean Midoriya is so simple looking... What's making you like him?' She says seeming excited to hear my answer.

'Well I mean he's so heroic... I aspire to be like him in that way.' I say smiling. 

'Ochako-chan I don't want to say what your feeling is fake... But I don't think you really mean what your saying. It really seems that you are just feeling admiration...' She says seeming worried.

'But I... When I saw him with Himiko I got so jealous... So jealous that I took her hand and took her away from him.' I say thinking that I must of been jealous of Himiko.

Mina seems as if she has a realisation. 

'Oh Ochako-chan...' She says putting her hand on my shoulder. 'Truly think about your feelings, okay?' She says smiling genuinely at me. 'I really don't think Midoriya is the one you love.'

Mina then stands up and opens the door for me to leave, I exit waving goodbye to her feeling extremely confused at what she could possibly be hinting at. 'I don't love Deku-kun?' I say to myself as I enter my bedroom. 'Then who do I love..?'