our new experiences

'Hey Ochako-chan?' 

'Yeah Himiko-chan what is it?' 

'Are you exited to move into the dorms with our class?'

'Sure I am! I hope our rooms are close together!'

~Moving into the UA dorms~

Toga Himiko: 

Me and Ochako-chan pack our items, really excited to move to our dorms along with our friends and classmates. Though since Ochako's family doesn't have much money the items she's packing are simple. 

She has a fan that her parents bought her recently and bed sheets. That's all. Though the school provides a bed, a table, a chair, a closet. Basically whatever we would need. 

Though I bring more, this is because of the fact that my parents legally have to pay child support after Ochako-chan's parents took custody of me. My parents are also rich so that helps a ton. So I bring all the resources i want and need, a bed, a table, a chair, a bedside table and a closet. Along with a ton of other super cute items that i place in my room.

Of course i offered to buy Ochako-chan things many times to make her room better. Though she doesn't budge, she never accepts. She never really thinks of her self, and I want to change that. Or at least be the one who thinks about her instead. 

Uraraka Ochako: 

We make our way to the dorms and see all of our classmates. Everyone completely excited.

'The dorms the size of a mansion!' I say hyper excited.

'It's pretty big but not as big as a mansion, my house was as big as this one.' Himiko-chan says looking over to me laughing.

We then walk around the dorm with our classmates looking at the common area, the girls bathroom, the kitchen and more.

'So what floor does the paper say your on?' I ask Himiko politely. 

'It's says I'm on... Floor 2!' She says smiling brightly. Guess I won't have to walk too much! 

'Awh that sucks!' I say disappointed. 'Mine says I'm on Floor 4!' 

'Of course we are away from each other...' She says sadly. 

'Well who's dorm are you next to?' I ask smiling brightly.

'I'm next to Midoriya!' She says smiling and slightly... blushing..?

'Oh nice..' I say feeling  completely jealous..

'And you Ochako?' She asks excited for my answer. 

'Actually nobody, the dorm next to me is occupied by nobody strangely enough. Though Mina's dorm is close to mine' I say smiling. 

'Well atleast you have Mina close to you!' Himiko says smiling.

Me and Himiko then split up to go set up our rooms. 

Now that Himiko's dorm and Izuku's dorm are right next to each other, what will our jealous girl Ochako do? Will she keep these feelings in? or will she do something about this..?