Applejack [[Sweet]]

(Fluff love/Acts of Service)

...

Third Person P.O.V

While preparing for the wedding of the real Princess Cadance and Shining Armor, Applejack can't help but stare at a certain princess that is checking the list with Twilight. (Y/N) then decided to go check on the catering and she arrived at Applejack's side.

(Y/N): Hey, Applejack! Twilight wanted me to check the goods you've been baking, and it smells delicious.

Applejack: Thanks, sugarcube. Say, wanna help me make more?

(Y/N): Sure.

Applejack: But, there's a catch.

 (Y/N): Which is?

(Y/N) can see a bit of mischief lingering in her green eyes, and almost adored the little smirk she has on her face.

Applejack: You are helping me Earth Pony style! No magic needed, sugarcube. 

(Y/N): Very interesting. Though, I'm not used to doing these kinds of things like baking.

The princess shamefully scratches her head while looking away from the country mare. Applejack just smiles softly, and tilts her head back to look at her.

Applejack: Don't worry, sugarcube. That's why I'm here to help you!

The platinum haired princess just nodded and went to follow Applejack in the kitchen to make more cookies and tarts. She started by looking for the flour and eggs. Once Applejack got the bowl, (Y/N) opened the bag of flour with her teeth, but she accidentally used too much force and now she and Applejack are now covered with flour on their faces.

Applejack tried to cover her mouth from laughing too much at the mess and (Y/N)'s face, but ultimately failed as she was now laughing hysterically and pointing to (Y/N). The princess pouted and instantly got a payback idea. She grinned and wrapped a hoof around Applejack's head and started to nuzzle her cheek with her happily giggling.

They fell down on the floor still laughing until they stopped and looked at each other with smiles on their faces

They fell down on the floor still laughing until they stopped and looked at each other with smiles on their faces. (Y/N) was the first one to stand and extended her hoof to help Applejack.

(Y/N): My cheeks are sore, I don't think I laughed so much in life!

Applejack: *chuckles* That was pretty funny, sugarcube! I didn't think a princess like yourself can make an accident on flour and baking.

(Y/N): I told you, being a princess doesn't get me to do these kinds of things.

Applejack then realized that she was still holding on to her hoof, and sees the flour on her face. She gives it one more squeeze, and went to get a clean towel. She came back and started gently wiping the flour of her face. (Y/N) was left mesmerized by the gentle affection of the pony in front of her. The way she hold her face with one hoof while the other hoof is wiping the flour dust, and the gentle affectionate look in her eyes. It made the princess's heart melt.

After Applejack wiped the flour on (Y/N)'s face, the princess took the towel and proceeds to also wipe the flour on Applejack's face. Once they were clean they just stared at each other, not realizing their faces are getting closer.

Applejack: Don't look at me like that, sugarcube. If you do, it makes it hard for me not to kiss you.

(Y/N): But, I want you to though..

That was all she needed to hear, and pressed her lips against her cold but soft ones. (Y/N) quickly returned the kiss and wrapped her hooves around Applejack's neck, and she wraps her hooves around her waist. 

After exchanging a few more kisses, they pulled away from each other breathing heavily. Applejack ran a hoof through (Y/N)'s mane as she lovingly whispered.

Applejack: You taste so sweet, sugarcube.

(Y/N) giggles and hugs the country mare tightly, and whispered.

 (Y/N): Does this mean your my girlfriend now?

Applejack: Yep! I-I mean if you want to?

(Y/N) kisses Applejack's nose and replied happily.

 (Y/N): Yes!! Yes, I'll be your girlfriend!

Applejack hugs back her princess and sighs happily. 'Your finally mine' the country mare grinned in thought. They pulled away, and started to clean the table.

Applejack: Come on , darlin'. We still got some baking to do!

...