Fluttershy [[Glasses]]

(Cute puppy love)
(O/N) Means Owl Name

...

Third Person P.O.V

Another day in Ponyville in a particular cottage that has a nature's environment surrounded by lots of animals.

A humming can be heard from a particular Pegasus cleaning her cottage for a special visit. Fluttershy had to admit to herself that she has a little crush on a certain princess that's been helping her and her friends to best of her abilities.

As thinking about the Platinum haired princess, Angel Bunny then squeaked in confusion as he sees Fluttershy's eyes are starting to panic a bit.

Fluttershy:  Oh, Angel. I'm just so nervous for (Y/N)'s visit. It's not everyday I get to be with her and it would just be the two of us. S-She's j-just so beautiful that I-I can't help but be attracted to her.

A knock on the door interrupted her rambling and immediately took a deep breath and opened the front door.

There she saw (Y/N) who was only a year younger than her smiling lightly with (O/N) sitting comfortably in her back.

(Y/N): Good Afternoon, Fluttershy!

The Pegasus blushed in a red hue while giggling and hiding behind her hair, as she greeted.

Fluttershy: Good Afternoon too, (Y/N). Please come inside, Angel and I made some tea.

(Y/N) nodded and entered the cottage with a smile on her face. She watched Fluttershy put their teacups on the coffee table with Angel Bunny's help.

The princess then remembered a certain item she found while cleaning a storage room in the Crystal Empire Castle, that is hidden in her little saddle bag.

(Y/N): Hey, Fluttershy?

The mare looked up from pouring the tea to the princess staring right in front of her.

Fluttershy: Yes, (N/N)?

(Y/N): Can you close your eyes for me? Please?

Fluttershy stuttered over her words and it's not helping when the princess is using her puppy dog eyes.

Fluttershy: W-What for?

(Y/N): Just trust me.

Fluttershy nodded cause she trusts her, and obediently closes her eyes. She then felt something cool gently placed at the top of her nose and sliding something through the side of her ears.

(Y/N): You can open your eyes now.

Fluttershy opened her eyes to see (Y/N) holding a little mirror with her magic, and seeing her reflection wearing black framed glasses.

Fluttershy: Oh? What is this for, (N/N)?

The princess just bashfully scratched her owl's head as she replied.

(Y/N): I found it while cleaning a spare room at the castle, I thought it would look cute so I brought it here to see for myself. And, I was right you really look cute with it on. *giggles*

Fluttershy couldn't take it anymore she blushed redder than a tomato and rushed to hug the pale princess, by wrapping her hooves around her waist and burying her head on her chest.

Fluttershy: Your too cute, (Y/N)! Plus, y--you w--would look cuter in these glasses than me.

(Y/N) just hugged back the yellow Pegasus and nuzzled on to her mane, while (O/N) and Angel are resting on each sides of their caretakers.

...