Chapter 16: Relaxed Saturday

Zacznij od początku

"Watching me while I'm relaxing in my bikini? Creeps." She teases lightly. I grin and Wanda snickers. 

"You married me, you knew what you were getting yourself into." Wanda retorts and leaves my side to sit on Nat's lounger. There is a perfectly empty one nearby but she doesn't seem bothered by that. 

Nat makes room for her, pulling her legs up. But as soon as Wanda sits, she gently tugs on Nat's legs, draping them over her lap. Natasha relaxes again, stretching out her legs. Wanda takes one of her feet into her hands and starts massaging it. Nat instantly relaxes even more, sinking into the lounger and humming contently.
Wanda gives me a look, a small smile on her lips. So, this is what she meant. It's honestly very sweet and surprising. I didn't picture Natasha as someone who likes to receive foot massages but now that I see it, I totally understand what Wanda was talking about.

"What are the plans for the afternoon?" Natasha asks lazily, her eyes closed again, concentrating fully on the massage. I share a glance with Wanda and shrug. When they invited me over, I didn't make any plans. 

"Hang out and enjoy the warm weather. Maybe dip into the pool if it grows too hot." Wanda suggests, switching feet. Nat hums approvingly and I nod. Sounds like a casual day. And somehow that excites me. I'm still not sure what we are but spending casual days with them feels good, normal, as if we were hanging out a lot and don't need to do something special each time. 

I lean back and slip on some sunglasses, relaxing myself. This is really nice and feels so comfortable. Not just physically but emotionally. I don't worry about anything and feel safe and cared for here. 

Before I can doze off, someone gently taps my shoulder and I open my eyes. Wanda is standing in front of me, blocking me from the sun, which makes her hair look like a halo. 

"Just wanted to check if you put on sunscreen. Nat usually forgets about it, so I wanted to make sure." She says, holding up a bottle of sunscreen. I glance over at Natasha, who is now lying on her stomach, her back reflecting a bit of the sunlight. Looks like she just got the reminder from Wanda too. 

"I will have to say no, I didn't put it on." I admit, scooching to the side so Wanda can sit. She sighs overly theatrical. 

"I am working with children here." She teases, at which I nudge her thigh with my knee, making her smile. 

"Mind if I take care of that?" She asks, shaking the bottle of sunscreen. I shake my head, watching as she opens the bottle. 

"Is that an excuse to touch me or do you really worry about my skin?" I tease back, making her roll her eyes. 

"Can't it be both?" She offers and I snicker. 

Her hands are warm and smooth against my skin, while the sunscreen is cold. She spreads it over my skin, massaging it in, which feels really nice and relaxing. There is a bit of a tingling starting where her hands touch me but I choose to ignore it, not wanting to have sex right now. As great as it is, I want to have a calm afternoon with them. Wanda seems to feel a similar way because she doesn't tease me when she spreads the lotion on my thighs. Her touch feels soft but efficient, not meant to tease me. It's hard to stay awake though, her hands soft, the lounger comfy and the sun warm. The perfect conditions to fall asleep to. I manage to stay awake until she is done and gets up, giving me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good nap." She whispers and only seconds later, I am dozing off.
********************* 

When I stir awake again, I have no idea how much time has passed but I know my skin feels hot. I sit up a little but my brain doesn't like that, starting to spin.

"Slow, sweetheart. Let your circulation wake up too." Wanda says, right by my side. I didn't realize she was right there but she is. The third lounger has been carried over to stand between mine and Nat's. My brain is still too hazy to wonder how it got there because these things look heavy.
I feel a little slow in general and disorientated but I always do after waking up from a nap in the sun.