volume 1/3

Gabriel
Gabriel, roused from his slumber, is greeted by the energetic voice of an orange-haired girl, her enthusiasm infectious.

Orange:Wake up, lazy butt!

As she playfully urges a green-outfitted man, he groans as he rises from his own sleep, seemingly accustomed to the orange girl's morning antics.
Orange girl singing

Orange:It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's morning!

Gabriel watches with a mixture of amusement and admiration as the girl continues to sing her morning wake-up call, her energy unmatched.

Gabriel:Wow, she has a lot of energy.

Gabriel began his day by joining the other boys for a shower before dressing and heading to the bathroom. Along the way, he observed the orange-haired girl and her companion, whose lively banter caught his attention.

In the ballroom, as they prepared for the day, Gabriel couldn't help but notice their animated interaction. The orange-haired girl was chattering away while brushing her hair, while her companion attended to his sleeping bag.

Orange:We've been friends for soooooooo long! What are the odds we'd still be together? Well, not together together... Not that I'm not saying that you're not handsome. You are handsome, but that'd just be weird, right?"

During breakfast, Gabriel continued to observe them, intrigued by their conversation.

Orange, with her mouth full of pancake, nodded in agreement as Orange brainstormed.

Orange:Right! What was I thinking? But still, I hope we end up on the same team together!

Orange slurps up the rest of her pancake

Orange:Oohhhh! We should come up with some sort of plan to make sure we end up on the same team together! What if we bribe the headmaster? No, that won't work. He has the school.

Gabriel:What am i seeing

As Gabriel made his way to the locker rooms, he saw the same two engaged in conversation. green loading his weapon and orange still talking.

Orange:I know! We'll have some sort of signal! Like a distress signal! A secret signal so we can find each other in the forest! Can you imitate a sloth?

Greencalmly responded as he prepared his weapons, while Nora pondered the plan.

Green:Nora?

Nora:Yes, Ren?

Nora:Yes, Ren?