Gabriel's bio

Gabriel El'Jonson
( This artwork and oc belong to Motor Death)
Yes, I ask his or her permission if I can use it

Age 17

Mother 37 Serra khan

Father Lionel El'Jonson

Background
As Gabriel grew older, it became evident to everyone that he possessed abilities similar to his father, Lionel El'Jonson. He proved to be an exceptional duelist, surpassing even experienced hunters in combat and fearlessly hunting down dangerous Grimm creatures. Gabriel's aura resembled that of his father, giving him an air of destiny and leadership. Despite his young age of 17, Gabriel had a commanding presence and a larger-than-life stature.

Unlike his father, Gabriel had a different attitude. While he could be serious and focused when duty called for it, he was also open to listening to different perspectives and opinions. He understood the importance of fulfilling his duty without taking things to the extreme. Although he followed the example set by his father, Gabriel had his own distinct personality. It became clear that he possessed not only exceptional warrior skills but also great leadership abilities.

When Gabriel took the lead of the White Fang, he did not follow his mother's philosophy of violence. He loved Sienna but chose to separate from the White Fang at the same time as Blake, which was a significant blow to the organization. Many trusted and desired Gabriel to assume leadership of the White Fang due to his exemplary nature. It was during their time together at Beacon that Gabriel and Blake formed a friendship, realizing that their reasons for fighting were aligned. at Beacon, including the students, teachers, and most notably, Ozpin. Ozpin recognized Gabriel as the son of the mysterious warrior who had appeared in his world years ago and then disappeared.

However, the fall of Beacon brought about a deep sense of regret in Gabriel. He felt that he had also failed those who trusted him. Determined not to repeat his mistakes, Gabriel made a solemn vow to stop those who caused the fall and to never fail his friends, those who trusted him, and those he loved again. His unwavering determination was captured in his powerful statement

Ability
Genius level intellect
Indomitable will
Intimidation
Multilingual
Skilled Tactician & Strategist
Leadership
Master
Swordsman
Hand to hand combatant
Marksman

Power
Fanus
Night vision
Advance
Senses
Strength
Speed
Stamina
Reflexes
Endurance
Aura
Passive shield
Healing
Resistance heat and cold extreme
Enhanced
Strength
Speed
Durability
Reflexes
Semblance
Inner Circle Secrets
(This Semblance allows the user to tap into their deep knowledge and understanding of secrets and hidden information. They can uncover hidden truths, detect lies, and gain insight into their enemies' plans and weaknesses.)
-Install knowledge[ knowledge hidden information]
-Reality perception[uncover hidden truths]
-Lie Detection[detection lies]
-limit Precognition[ insights]

Look
Looks and the outfit
Sword

Physical muscular ( This is the best I can come closer to it of his physical)

Physical muscular
( This is the best I can come closer to it of his physical)

Physical muscular ( This is the best I can come closer to it of his physical)