volume 1/2

Ruby and Jaune Gabriel
entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people fanus and human alike talk to one another.

Ruby and Jaune Gabriel entering Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people fanus and human alike talk to one another

Gabriel: Well, we're here now, Vomit Boy and Crater Face.

Ruby:Hey!

Jaune:Hey!

Ruby looks over when she hears a familiar voice. She looks to see a yellow long hair human woman waving at her

Yellow: Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!

Ruby turns back to Jaune and Gabriel.

Ruby: Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you after the ceremony!

Jaune: Hey, wait!

Jaune sighs in resignation.

Jaune: Ah, great. Where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk ?!

Gabriel pad his back and walked away

Gabriel: Same here, Jaune. Later.

Gabriel walks confidently through the crowd. He spots Blake, but she doesn't notice him. He playfully pats her behind, startling her.

She turns around to see Gabriel smiling at her

Blake: Damn it, Gabriel, don't do that.

Gabriel smiles and tilts his head, ignoring her annoyance.

Gabriel: Hey, Blake.

Blake tries to hide her book.

Blake: No, I don't.

Despite her denial, Gabriel chuckles knowingly, seeing right through her.

Gabriel: What are you talking about? I didn't say anything yet.

Blake realizes her mistake and tries to change the subject.

Blake: Uh, well, how was your trip here? Are there any interesting sights along the way?

Gabriel: Alright, Blakey, you can't distract me that easily. But nice try. So, about that book...

Gabriel decides to play a gussing game in front of her . Knowing what it is, he decides to do it anyway. Blake is still hiding her book behind her back.

Gabriel: Alright, Blakey, let's play a little guessing game. I'll try to guess what book you're hiding behind your back, and if I'm right, you have to admit it.

Despite Blake's attempts to hide the book, Gabriel remains determined to play the game.

Blake: Uh, Gabriel, we're at the ceremony now. Shouldn't we focus on what's happening?

Gabriel: Oh, so you want more people to join in and witness our little game. Smart move, Blakey. Let's see if they can guess too.

Blake: No, Gabriel, that's not what I meant. And please, don't do this. Let's just enjoy the ceremony without any distractions.