97

Its been a week since Derek got the fluid off scarletts brain and there still hasnt been any change which is making everyone really worried because if she doesnt wake up within 30 days she could die which that isnt something anyone wants.

"whats stopping her" Addison says holding her sisters hand as her, amelia and alex are stood in the womens room.

"just freaking wake up scarlett please" amelia begs whilst alex just sits there not knowing what to say or do, he feels like there slowly loosing her, shes dying and now theres nothing no one can do, everyones tried everything.

meanwhile jackson is in the basement going through scarletts files, he needs to find a way to help her wake up, he needs to do this for him but also for everyone else who loves scarlett in this hospital, she cant die not now.

"everything ok, why have you got scarletts medical files" April says sitting next to him.

"Im trying to find a way to wake her up"

"Have you found anything yet"

"nope"

"pass me them, im on call, ill help" April says and jackson passes her some of the files.

"thanks"

"no worries" she smiles opening the files.

"do you think she'll wake up" Jackson asks.

"yeah, yeah i do"

"hey we still on for tonight" Meredith says standing next to derek.

"um hey can we raincheck, i need to find a way to get scarlett to wake up"

"yeah thats ok, ill just spend the night alone, again"

"meredith"

"its ok, im fine"

"look im sorry"

"ive hardly seen you since the shooting derek, scarlett has doctors around her twenty four seven, i need my husband sometimes too, shes not your wife derek"

"shes my best friend ok, shes my sister"

"no she was your sister in law when you where married to her sister"

"you dont get it meredith, me and mark are the closest thing she has to a dad and im sorry if you dont like that but im just trying to get her back i promise you, i love you and i will spend every breathing moment showing you that"

"when though, what in ten years when scarletts dead"

"scarletts not going to die"

"then why isnt she waking up derek" Meredith says as mark and richard walk up to the pair.

"um hey scarletts results are back"

"meredith"

"just go derek, im fine" the older grey says walking away.

"whats up with her"

"i dont know, she thinks scars going to die"

"what"

"mhmm, where are the results"

"right here" Richard says passing the man the envelope and mark sighs.

Whilst Cristina is at the nurses station alongside Lexie and Izzie, a man approaches them.

"Hello, I was wondering could you guys help me out"

"Um ok"

"Could you tell me which room Scarlett Montgomery is in"