KIRTI'S POV - 6

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
HAPPY READING ∆
_____________________________________

(KIRTI'S POV)

I am here in my room pacing here and there. Everyone in the family and sharma family as well are in their rooms taking rest. But I can't I am stressed about Reyansh reaction. What will be his reaction after knowing about this.

"Kirti chill. Our child is mature and he will understand that why we fixed his marriage. And for him, his dadi is most important. If she will talk to him. To phir vo haa hi kahe ga" Vikram is trying to console me. But don't know why I am feeling tensed.

"Haa Vikram I know that he will understand but I am tensed about his anger issues. What if he do something out of anger. Aap na call Karo ose or yha pr bulao phir hum osse pehle personal mein baat kare ge. Aap, main or maa. To phir vo samjh jaye ga. Aur ab vo 29 ka ho gya hai kabhi na kabhi to shadi krni hi hai na. To abhi kio nhi. Or vaise bhi mujhe vaishali bahut pasand hai. She is so good. Ab to vahi meri Bahu bane ge. She is like shristi to me" I said but regret next second.

"I am sorry. I don..." I was cut off by Vikram.

"It's okk kirti. I know how much you miss her. I also missed her. But we can't do anything. She chooses that life for her. Aur mera to Kai baar mnn krta hai oske pass jane ka but maa ne kaha hai na " Vikram said with tears in her eyes. I also got tears in my eyes.

"Haa Vikram. Mera bhi bahut mnn krta hai or aj vaishali ko dekh kr Aisa lga ki vahi samne bethi hai. Ab na main ose apni beti jaisa pyar kroogi. She lost her parents at such young age. And I don't get goods vibe from her chachi. Didn't you see how she was seeing at every piece of our house. And how can you not notice that she was glaring at vaishali again and again" I said. I seriously get bad vibes from her. Ek baar rishta pkka hone do phir Vaishali se es baare mein baat krungi.

"Kirti meri jaan. You should stop watching does melodrama. Tumhara dimaag bhi on serials ko dekh kr khurafati banta ja raha hai" said Vikram and I glare at him and he stopped.

"But I have to say. Vaishali is such a good child. I have noticed she is a calm, polite and humble person. She is best for our Reyansh." Said Vikram. And I also agreed with it.

She is a cute, beautiful and lovely girl. she respect everyone. And I saw how she got emotional listening maa and aunty's childhood story. She is good for my Reyansh.

I will talk to Reyansh about this marriage. Or osse haa krva ke hi rahungi.

And ya I also have to tell him about his date with vaishali. I don't know what will be his reaction.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Short chapter. I know but I wanted to show kirti point of view.

So here is the another part.

Please vote and comment on it.

TARGET FOR NEXT PART -

12 VOTE

6 COMMENT

AND I AM SERIOUS THIS TIME. PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT

TILL THEN

राधे राधे 🦚