MARRIAGE ? - 4

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
∆ HAPPY READING ∆

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Everyone wants to be the sun

To brighten up someone's life, but why

Not be the moon , to shine on someone's

Darkest night "

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AUTHOR'S POV

Next morning, vaishali opens her eyes when she feel something strong hitted on her right cheek. She saw her chachi standing in front of her with no guilt and sympathy for her.

Seeing her she can say that Meena wants to beat her more. But she will not she knows.

Everytime happen this. When she torture her then next morning she will comes to her and told her to get fresh and make breakfast.

Meena untied her and said to her in her harsh tone.

"Bit*h go and take shower then make something for me to eat"

She said and left from there. Vaishali got up from chair with difficulty and she saw her reflection on mirror. Her hair are messed up. Dark circles around her eyes. Her hands and legs blood is now dry. And both of her cheeks are red. But blood is dozing from her nose.

Its feel like she is seeing someone else not her. This girl is not vaishali. Seeing her reflection on the mirror she remembered that little child who always had a smile on her face.

And remembering that girl. Who was full of hope. Whose parents always told her not to be weak in front of anyone and just her trust in God. Because whatever he do, he do for our Good. There is a reason for everything which happens in our life. But what she is doing. She is losing her hope. She is not like this. She will not loose her hope. She will not. Whatever almighty is doing it's for her good.

Just be patience vaishuu. Light comes after darkness. Don't be weak vishuu. Mumma papa will be sad after seeing you.
Vaishali said to herself and
Goes to washroon to take bath.

After taking bath and treating her wounds. She goes to kitchen and make breakfast for chachi with a new hope. Hope of a better life. And after having her breakfast Meena goes out from home but locking vaishali from outside. And it's 7 in the morning.

So, first she messaged ridhi that she will come at Vani di house at 10'o clock. But she knows it's not possible but still she send this message to her.

After 2 to 3 hour her chachi came.

"Go and get ready" meena said to vaishali without any emotion.

"Wh..y ch..chi" She asked.

"Oo now you will question me. Waah I think what I did with you last night, it was not enough. But it's okk. I am in a good mood today. So I will tell you why. So, I fixed kavya marriage with a big business man" said Meena and vaishali got shocked listening this.