NEW JOURNEY - 2

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
HAPPY READING ∆

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

★ AUTHOR'S POV ★

Next day, vaishali's uncle and aunt didn't come home. because they both are gone for a business trip with their boss. So kavya told vaishali to go Mumbai without telling them. First, she doesn't agreed. but then kavya told her that if they found out that Vaishali is going to Mumbai for job. then Meena will not let her go and if she got to know about her leaving Delhi then. Vaishali have to see meena's wrath. So she agree with kavya. Now It's 5 pm and train will come on 7 pm. And distance from her house to station is about half an hour. So she had decided that, she will leave at 6 PM.

She is just hoping that everything goes well. And her aunt will never found her. Because then she herself doesn't know what will happen. she is both happy and sad.

Sad because of leaving this house. She spend her whole childhood here after her parents death. from her memory, most of them are nightmare for her.

But those moments with her dadi, kavya dii and Chachu are most happiest moments for her.

And she is happy because, she is stepping out from this hell. Hell ? yes hell,this is not less then hell.
Where her chachi always taunted her and punished her for a single mistake.

she remembered When she was 8 year's old and came here with her dadi after her parents death.

At that time she doesn't knows that her parents are no more with her. They leave her alone in this cruel world. Because her dadi told her that Vaishuu's mumma papa have some important work but they can't take her with them. So, dadi brought her here. And that 8 year old vaishuu was happy to spend her time with her kavya dii. But she didn't knows that this happiness of her is not for long time.

At her chachu's house. On first day, when vaishali was hungry at night. So, she thought to eat something from kitchen. But when her aunt saw her eating bread in kitchen. She slapped her. A 8 year's old girl, Who was hungry and Wanted to eat something got slapped. Why because she eat bread. And when she tried to say something, her chachi slapped her again and told her.

"This is not an orphanage. That you came here. But still you came. Now you have to live the life, I want you to live. And if you said anything to anyone then see what I will do to you"

That little 8 year girl doesn't understand anything but she understand one thing. She can't tell anyone about her chachi slapping her or else she will hit her more and it will pain alot. she is sacred of pain. And it's pained alot when her chachi slapped her.

And that was the start of her painfull life.

Vaishali remembered this and a painfull cry left her mouth.

But, now she had decided. She will start a new life in Mumbai. She composed herself and saw her chachu's house last time.

Then She booked a cab for station. Ridhima's house is near to the station, so they both meet at station. After 30 min she reach the station. She meet Ridhima. And at 7 pm train came and they both left for their new life. A new hope for vaishali.

After traveling for almost 18 to 19 hour, they reach their destiny.

"Vaishu, this will be our new life journey.
Soo, ready? " Ridhima asked her