Date?? - 5

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)
HAPPY READING ∆

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(AUTHOR'S POV)

Then vaishali come downstairs in hallway of hotel. Where she sees her dadi and chachu. They were standing there. Vaishali ran towards her dadi and hugged her tightly. She missed her so much in these 2 years.

"Aree Mera bacha. You know how much I missed you. Look how pale you have turned. Ab main aa gaye hu na ab dekhna khila khila kr healthy kr dungi tujhe. Mera pyara bacha" said Vaishali's grandmaa while breaking the hug. And caressing her face and kissing on her forehead.

"Mene bhi aapko bahut Miss kia. Aap jaldi kio nhi aaye" vaishali said and hugged her again.

" Sorry bacha. I tried to do all the work there as soon as possible but koi na koi musibat aa hi jati thi" said her grandmother while patting her head.

Then she meet her chachu and then her chachi also come their with some man behind her. Luggage in their hand.

She came and they all sitted on their chair.

"Mummy jii. I want to tell you something very important" meena said in her very fake sugarcoated voice.

"Jii boliye aap" said Rashmi ( vaishali's grandmother)

"We got a marriage proposal for kavya but kavya didn't want to marry because of her career. So, I have decided to marry vaishali instead of kavya. Or ab ye 24 ki ho gaye hai and it's a good age to marry her"
Said meena softly to her mother in law.

"What are you saying meena. How can you think about this. I know she is not your own daughter but still she lived with you all these year. You should have some soft place in your heart for her. And that proposal is for kavya not for her. And about her age she still have to make her career. And I don't want her to marry that soon. I will marry my gudiya ( doll ) when she will be ready and have her own career. So, she didn't have to rely on any other person." Said Rashmi in her authorised voice.

"Yes mummy ji you are right. But they are good people. They have good reputation in our society. And I know she is not my own daughter but she is more than daughter to me. She is grown in front of me. I also want good for her. And I have talked to vaishuu. She is ready for this and you don't have to care about her career. You know why she is in Mumbai. She is working here in a famous company. And her future In laws are so supportive people. Onhe koi problem nhi hogi Vaishu ke work krne se. And vaise bhi Vaishu is ready. we just have to meet them and fixed marriage date." Said meena. She is trying her best to convince her mother in law. All this time vaishali head was down. She didn't know what to say. Rashmi looks at her and asked her..

"Gudiya tell me what did you want. We will do what you want. Did you want this marriage. Agr tum chahti ho tabhi hum aage baat kare ge Varna nahi"

At this vaishali first looked at her dadi and then at her chachi. Who glare at her and shows her phone to her. At which vaishali nodded her head and said.

"Yes dadi. I am ready. I am ready for this marriage. And you don't have to worry about me. I will be happy." Said vaishali. And Meena looked at Rashmi for any reaction.