"URGH!" Optimus yells out as another shot hits him nearby. "If we do not get rid of the Nemesis, they'll continue their onslaught!" Optimus calls out.

- Percy and I got a plan! - Brainstorm replies. - We're going to infiltrate the Nemesis! Hang tight! - Off in the distance, Brainstorm's teal and orange frame shoots off into the sky and towards the large Decepticon ship that looms above the city.

"Alright, let's see what we're working with," Chrys says, turning her attention to the control pillar. She briefly glances up towards the Nemesis that is growing closer and closer to their position. She sees Brainstorm flying up towards it from below. "Shit, we gotta do this quick," she says, standing up from her spot, she fastens the boom stick onto the control pillar. After pressing the activation button, she grabs Wendy's arm and the two bolt out of there, heading towards the roof access door. "Come on, come on," she says, watching as Wendy holds the door open as a shield. She peers from the side, waiting until the boom stick finally goes off with a loud noise. It blasts the control pillar apart and the beam of light shooting from it that was keeping the portal open dissipates. "YES!" Chrys yells, pumping her fist.

"NO!" Starscream's voice comes from aside. Chrys whips her head around to see Starscream's return without his trine. "You little INSECT!" he yells.

"Time to go!" Wendy says, yanking Chrys this time and shutting the rooftop access door as the two run sprint down the stairs, the door being blasted through with Starscream's nullrays. Debris sprays down onto the two as they continue to run down. There's another blast, stronger this time, as it shakes the whole building.

"He's seriously not gonna blow the building up, is he?" Chrys asks quickly as they descend the stairs.

"I am NOT staying to find out!" Wendy says as there's another shake from above.

"Percy, we're gettin pretty close to the shields!" Brainstorm calls out.

"I almost got the frequency disruptor down!" Perceptor exclaims as he presses various buttons at Brainstorm's control panel. "NOW!" they yell. Brainstorm lets out a barrage of shots, piercing through the Nemesis' hull and the two squeeze through into the interior of the ship. Perceptor is let out and Brainstorm transforms.

"Think they know we're here?" Brainstorm asks. The ship immediately goes on red alert, the lights flashing red. He takes out two small guns.

"Of course they do!" Perceptor exclaims.

"Well, let's see if this immobiliser works," Brainstorm says, tossing another to Perceptor.

"Setting phasers to stun," Perceptor replies. Brainstorm laughs.

"I love when you talk Star Trek." The two run down the ship's corridors, ready to take the Decepticons head on. A few crewmates approach them, running towards them and Brainstorm takes aim and blasts one of them with the Immobiliser, Perceptor shooting the other. The two bots freeze in place and Brainstorm lets out a laugh of triumph. "IT WORKS!" he says.

"Wonderful, now let's get to the engine room!" Perceptor says, the two running past the crewmates.

- The portal's down! - Starscream informs Alpha Trion. Alpha Trion growls out of frustration and faces Optimus. Optimus attempts to get up from his spot as Alpha Trion approaches him.

"Once again, you've doomed your planet, Optimus," Alpha Trion lectures. "All for this measly planet! Always the bravest of us!" he taunts as he swings his double blade at Optimus, Optimus getting up and blocking it with his axe. "But you could never make the right decisions!" Alpha Trion says. Optimus yells out as he pushes Alpha Trion off of him.