- 28 -

Moab, Utah

Alpha Trion flies through the night sky, to the flats of Utah. Up in the highlands, he lands atop a raised red rock formation. He waits, looking up at the stars, foreign constellations compared to what he had seen on Cybertron.

Jet engines in the sky draw near and Shockwave, Megatron and Soundwave land, Soundwave's satellite folding against their back. He turns to face the three, Megatron and Shockwave landing right after. Megatron approaches Alpha Trion, his red optics bright in the dark.

"You've been gone a very long time, Alpha Trion," Megatron hums.

"I find it peculiar you've followed the Autobots all the way here. You had enough energon to make it to a different galaxy?"

"Evidently," Megatron nods. "Better to monitor the Autobots and of course... now that you're online again, we can continue our alliance from before. That is why you're here, are you not?" Alpha Trion sighs and nods in response. "Good. Because during our time here, we've scanned the entire planet and found energon deposits we'd be able to harvest once the planet is ours."

"The planet has energon?" Alpha Trion asks.

"Affirmative," Soundwave replies.

"Our current attempts to access these deposits have been futile," Shockwave replies. "I've advised Lord Megatron against mining any deposits near civilisation to avoid any encounter with the Autobots," they explain.

"I've gathered Optimus is adamant in protecting the organics of this planet," Alpha Trion huffs. Shockwave's optic brightens for a moment and they tilt their helm in confusion.

"You do not agree with him?" Shockwave asks.

"In a time such as this, Cybertron is the only thing that should be of importance to him."

"You've been gone far too long, Alpha Trion," Megatron replies. "The Autobots have made a home here with the humans."

"And perhaps has interacted with them too much," Alpha Trion mutters aside. Megatron laughs.

"Are you talking about his pet?" Megatron asks. "He's fond of the organics if he's willing to look like them." Alpha Trion doesn't reply this time. "In order for us to work the space bridge, it'd take a large amount of energon to activate it."

"We'll be able to activate it once the Allspark is in our possession," Alpha Trion replies.

"That requires capturing the pet," Megatron says.

"Which is easier than spending the resources to mine a deposit."

"We'll need your help separating him from the Autobots then," Megatron replies. "Soundwave will take care of the capture." Soundwave nods an affirmative and Shockwave watches with a blank stare.

"I'll send them on a mission within the next two days. I'll send the coordinates and meet with you once this is finished."

"You have the control pillar?" Shockwave asks. Alpha Trion transforms his arm panelling aside and takes out the control pillar from his frame. He holds it up and it floats in front of him, the Decepticons' optics landing upon it.

"And once this is all over. Cybertron will be reformed?" Alpha Trion asks.

"You have my word," Megatron says.

"Then I believe this is where our meeting ends. I must return to base so as to not raise any suspicion," Alpha Trion says. "Until next time," he says, transforming and flying off into the night sky. Megatron, Soundwave and Shockwave watch as he disappears from their view.