#12

Abhishek : You are taking wrong thing in your mouth

Abhishek : You are taking wrong thing in your mouth......!!!

As he said that pen dropped down from Mayank's mouth and made him widened his eyes while Abhishek came closer to his face.

Abhishek : I mean you should put food inside your mouth not pen.
Mayank : Umm...did you brought something for me ??......(trying to change topic)
Abhishek : Yes, I brought burger for you.
Mayank : Wow really ?!! Thank you but how always you come inside the hostel. Don't anyone stop you or see you?
Abhishek : I bought your hostel watchman.....😉
Mayank : This is wrong Abhi, what if other boys see you?
Abhishek : They will take autograph from me and nothing else...... (shrugging his shoulders)
Mayank : (face palm himself) Whatever give me burger.

He gave him carry bag which he was holding and Mayank took and sat on bed while folding his legs while Abhishek also sat on bed.

Mayank : You also eat
Abhishek : No, I am on diet.
Mayank : One burger will not take your abs, so eat !!
Abhishek : Please baby don't force me, soon I am gonna play for tournament and how my fans will react if they saw me fat ?
Mayank : But atleast one bite ?
Abhishek : N-
Mayank : for me ?.....(puppy eyes)
Abhishek : (chuckle) If you will feed me then I will take one bite.

Mayank smile and feed him then started to eat.

Mayank : You know I was so hungry because of my assignment, I didn't got time to go in canteen.
Abhishek : I know that's why I brought it for you and baby you shouldn't skip your meals.
Abhishek : See who is telling me who himself skip his meals for his stupid diet !
Abhishek : I don't skip my meals, I eat healthy food and that also on time this is what my diet is !
Mayank : Whatever ! well I want to ask something.
Abhishek : Hmm?
Mayank : I read your rumours and Virat Bhaiya also ask me about it.
Abhishek : Don't worry now everything is okay.
Mayank : How ?
Abhishek : (told everything happened in meeting)
Mayank : That's good, did you said thanks to Shubman ?
Abhishek : Why should I ?
Mayank : He helped you Abhi, you should say thanks to him.
Abhishek : No need of that !
Mayank : Bu-
Abhishek : I said no need of that.....(coldly)
Mayank : O-okay, do as you want !
Abhishek : Hm, come close to me.
Mayank : Why ?
Abhishek : Come first then I will tell you.
Mayank : I am eating, wait !
Abhishek : Eat afterwards, first come here.
Mayank : Afterwards I will do my assignment, so I am not going to come close you.

Abhishek hold his hand and was about to go closer him but Mayank took his hand back.

Mayank : I said no, leave me. Let me eat first !

Abhishek got back on his place and let Mayank finish his burger and after finishing his burger, Abhishek immediately went near Mayank.

Abhishek : Now you can't say no.....😏

Mayank  giggle and tried to free his hands but Abhishek being more stronger than him, he didn't let him go and kiss him to which he responded quickly.
.
.
.
.
.
--At Pandya House--