#9

Joss : In one week I have my engagement

Yashasvi : *As he said unknowingly tear rolled down on my cheeks.....*
Yashasvi : J-Joss.....😨
Yashasvi : *I immediately leave his hand which I was holding but as I did he again hold it.....*
Joss : But I love you Yashasvi.....🥺
Yashasvi : *What will be the best feeling than this that your crush love you back but for me this is worst feeling.....*
Yashasvi : *I love you too Joss.....* Sorry Joss.....(looking away from Joss)
Joss : What sorry ? Don't you love me Yashasvi ?
Yashasvi : No, I don't love you. Joss our worlds are so different. In this 6-7 days I took you as my friend only and nothing much.
Yashasvi : *As I said he leave my hand which broke my heart but I have to bear this, I show him my brightest smile.....*
Yashasvi : Your parents must have chose someone good for you, don't disappoint them.
Joss : It means you never loved me ?
Yashasvi : In which language I should tell you this ?
Yashasvi : *He sigh and take out one box from his pant pocket and kept on table aggressively and went from there and which tears I was holding back finally I released it and started to cry silently.....*
Yashasvi : I love you Joss, please come back to me.....🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Yashasvi : *I said while crying but now there is no use of it.....*
.
.
.
.
.
--Meanwhile with Shubman--

Shubman  and Tommy reached to company and as they came on the meeting room floor, Tommy jump on floor and started to run further while Shubman stopped to talk with one of the staff as Tommy was running he got stop by Abhishek who smile at him and ...

Shubman  and Tommy reached to company and as they came on the meeting room floor, Tommy jump on floor and started to run further while Shubman stopped to talk with one of the staff as Tommy was running he got stop by Abhishek who smile at him and sat on his knees infront o Tommy.
Abhishek was playing with Tommy while Tommy was getting so happy playing with Abhishek, they both was giggling and playing with each other until Shubman came infront of Abhishek, as he(Abhishek) saw someone infront of him, he looked up and found it's Shubman so he clear his throat and stood up properly and for Tommy as he saw his Papa he started to bark softly and roamed around Shubman while wiggling his tail.

Shubman : (immediately lift tannie up)
Abhishek : Who's dog is this ?! He is so annoying !.....(annoyingly)
Shubman : (smile) Tommy, let's go from here, here is so bored people!

He went inside meeting room while Abhishek glared at him.

All heads, director, Rohit, Shreyas, Abhishek, Shubman and their secratary were present here

Rohit : So, I will start now. As we all know Shubman's Tournament-
Head 1: One second Mr. Sharma, first we
want to know about Abhishek's rumour.

Rohit look at Abhishek to give answer to them.
Abhishek : Umm.... Me-
Head 2: It's not good, he didn't even debut yet in cricket and he have dating rumours ?!! Do you know how big lose is this ?!!

He said in rude way which made Rohit so angry.

Rohit : Before talking see where you are sitting and to whom you are talking !!
Head 3: How more people's mouth you will shut like this !
Rohit : Mr. Abhishek Sharma tell us about yesterday.....(gritting his teeth)
Abhishek : (gulped saliva) I..... I was-
Shubman : He was with me.

Everyone look at Shubman who just now sat properly on his seat.

Shubman : Yesterday we went to club for his debut party.
Shubman : Tell them Abhishek.....(while looking at him)

Abhishek was so shocked to answer now so Shreyas shakes him little.

Shreyas : Abhishek, say something..... (soft voice)
Abhishek : Y-yeah, I was with him and my car was with my friend so he went there and media thought I was there.

Before someone asked one more question Rohit interrupted.

Rohit : Okay, so let's talk about Shubman's new Tournament. As we all know Shubman is Captain of the Indian cricket Team and as well as opening batsman So He need training like that only.
Shubman : Hmm....(nods)
Director 1: In next week, we can start our training .
Shubman : That's cool.....(cheerfully)
And like this they start further conversation.

After a while their meeting got over, wishing Shubman all the best everyone left from there.

Rohit : Abhishek......

He called Abhishek who was sitting little away from them and as he heard his Bhai is calling him, he immediately stood up and went near them and wish Shubman.

Abhishek : All the best.....(approch his hand for handshake)
Shubman : (accepted his hand) Thank you,all the best to you too for your debut.
.
.
.
.
.
-- With Yashasvi --

Yashasvi : *It's almost one hour Joss left from here and I am still here sitting and crying, my teary eyes fell on box which Joss kept on table, I slowly open it and one ring was in it

Yashasvi : *It's almost one hour Joss left from here and I am still here sitting and crying, my teary eyes fell on box which Joss kept on table, I slowly open it and one ring was in it. I immediately closed that box and look down.....*
Yashasvi : It's all my fault!! I shouldn't had came so closed to him. He have his own life and I came between !
Yashasvi : *I said in low tone being crying mess, but I stopped crying when I received call from Ishan bhaiya, I immediately wiped my tears and picked his call up......*
Yashasvi : 📞 Y-yes Bhaiya.....😓
Ishan : 📞 Where are you ? Me and Deepak are going for lunch so we will come to pick you up too. Tell me where your friend live ?
Yashasvi : 📞 I am at ***** cafe.
Ishan : 📞 Okay, wait there we are coming.
Yashasvi : 📞 No bhaiya, I am going to home.
Ishan: 📞 Come na, Deepak want you too join us.
Yashasvi : 📞 Okay
.
.
.
.
.
--Time skip--

Ishan and Deepak gave their orders but Yashasvi was in his own world

Ishan : Yashasvi, what you want ?

Yashasvi didn't noticed that Ishan is talking to him, so Deepak lightly shook him.

Deepak : Yashasvi, are you okay ?
Yashasvi : Huh?! Y-yeah.....(looking at them)
Ishan : Give your order, we already gave it.
Yashasvi : [To waiter] Whatever he(Ishan) gave bring one more plate for me.

Waiter nodded and went from there while Ishan understood that something is wrong with Yashasvi.

Deepak : Yashasvi Change alot, before he was so talkative. Now what happened to him ?
Yashasvi : Nothing bhai, it's not like
that.....(nervous smile)
___________________________________________

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️