Blue Tie X Turkish Quandale Dingle

dear Ani from school, you made me post this on Wattpad. thanks ig. the prompt was to have a character wish for something from a "genie", but the "genie" had to be an everyday object.

I was getting ready for the school dance; I had black suit pants and a black collared shirt with my signature blue tie. The blue tie was my dad's, it had white and blue stripes on it, and I quickly tied it underneath my shirt collar.

When I entered the gym, I immediately noticed my friends and my best friend, Turkish Quandale Dingle. He's been my friend for so long, I honestly forget how we met.

"What's up bro!"

"Nothing much, 'bout you!" I yelled over the music, dapping him up. I walked over to the water fountain, but right when I was going to press the on button, I heard a voice. The voice had traveled from the glowing water that sprouted from the rusty spout.

"I will grant you one wish, any wish, but it must have to do with the dance," the cold and soothing voice of the fountain whispered into my ears.

"I wish..." I carefully curated the wish, wanting to word it perfectly, "to have a dance with Turkish Quandale Dingle to the song Carnival by Ye."

"Very well," the voice said, I almost heard the light tinkling of a chuckle.

The strobe lights blinded me, the music circling around me, and my suit pants and converse carrying me to the center of the floor. When my brown eyes finally focused, it was met with the water fountain. I nodded, cuing the song Carnival by Ye.

My friends surrounded me, one with a phone in their hand, filming a TikTok. Then I heard the main part of the song, and we sang/shouted along. "GO, GO, GO, GO, HEAD SO GOOD SHE HONOR ROLL, SHE RIDE A D*CK LIKE CARNIVAL, WOAHHHHHHHHHHOOHWOAHHHHHHHHOHHHHHH." We added that extra part in the end as we held onto each other's shoulders side by side and pushed in rhythm, facing the camera of the iPhone.

I faced Turkish Quandale Dingle and danced, the dance consisted of me slightly bending my knees, making a curved shape with my arms and putting my hand on my hips one at a time, while I stared into his chocolate brown eyes, his hooked nose he thought was ugly but in truth looked good. He looked at me, and copied my moves, and we faced each other while we performed the beautiful TikTok dance.

I was sweaty from the humid air of the gym, and as the party was over and I went into my dad's car, I couldn't help but think about Turkish Quandale Dingle's amazing dance, his dark brown eyes, and his large nose.

I went straight to bed, not bothering to change or shower. Tomorrow was a Saturday anyways.

When I woke up from my deep sleep, still in my suit and tie with Turkish Quandale Dingle's image burnt into my skull. I grabbed my phone, to check the time and I was surprised to see the number of notifications I had on TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat. The consistent message in them was "TikTok Rizz Party."