11 - Path

- Kimui's Mansion, a day after the kidnap.

Crimea wakes up on a couch, located in one of the many guests rooms in the Kimui's Luxurious Mansion, he stood up and yawned, still feeling hollow inside.

He looked outside through a large window, and saw it was already morning, and fortunately so, his last night was definitely the longest one he ever had, his eyes more tired than usual, without any of the glow, that was replaced by a morbid dark red.

However, his sad line of thought was interrupted when Lumine woke up, sitting up on her bed and yawning softly, rubbing her eyes. Crimea and Lumine were sharing their room, so Makawa could have another one all for herself.

"Hi..." Crimea whispered, not even bothered to look at Lumine, who understood it completely, and laid back down, looking up at the ceiling.

"I miss her..." She sighed, looking down to her shoulder, then down her hand, that was shivering a little.

Crimea ignored her completely, immersed in his own mind, imagining how good it will feel when he breaks down every single bone of those who took his sister away, his hands started trembling with anticipation, ripping every ligament, muscle and the very soul of the the fuckers.

With so much anticipation growing inside of him, he couldn't stop leaking massive bursts of his aura, that was so heavy with emotion that almost crushed the entire place.

But before anything could happen, Kureha entered the room, pouting and with only a bra and shorts, still sleepy, she approached Crimea and kicked him. "Hey! I was still sleeping you know?!"

Kureha's tone was firm, but still somewhat gentle, knowing that Crimea was feeling like shit now. "But seriously... You're lucky my father is out..." She added, pouting and looking at Lumine.

"Oh... Morning~" Kureha waved at Lumine, then turning back towards Crimea. "Remember, Go Gun-Hee had to go through a lot of trouble to put you in the C's, don't waste it by making the world feel ya, okay~"

Crimea sighed and calmed down a bit, slowly but surely dissipating his aura. Lumine blinked a few times and looked at Crimea, but seeing his still distant expression she decided to dodge the topic now. "So... Any plans? On how will we bring her back??"

Kureha shrugged, and Crimea crossed his arms, tilting his head to the side. "I'm going with Kureha to investigate... You stay here with Makawa and the bird" Crimea said firmly, grabbing onto Kureha's wrist and dragging her away.

"Hey! Perv, i need to put some clothes on!" Kureha trailed off as they left the room. Lumine looked at the closed door for some seconds, before giggling a little.

"Uh... He will get you back to us, Ma~ Just wait" Lumine said, before cradling Nu on her hands and also leaving the room.

...

- Noon's Destroyed House, early in the morning.

Crimea and Kureha arrived at the address, and saw a huge amount of civilians, being blocked by some police, who were investigating the scene. Kureha straightened her long coat and winked at Crimea.

"I'll get them out~" She said, taking the lead and approaching one of the officers.

As Kureha walked through the bunch of curious people, one of the officers noticed her and turned towards her.

"I'm sorry... Even Hunters are not allowed" He said, crossing his arms and avoiding looking directly into Kureha's eyes, she just grinned and unleashed a little of her aura, tilting her head slowly.

"You sure?" She whispered dangerously, emitting a pinkish glow from her eyes.

The Officer stumbled a bit, but as his sergeant approached, he immediately gained confidence again. "My lady, i already sa-"