8 - Tainted Snow

- White Tiger Guild Building, Seoul Metropolitan Area.

It was early morning, and the sun illuminated the busy streets, waking up those who were still in the comfort of their safe heaven. But certain individuals weren't given such treatment, they needed to be up early, to stalk their prey.

That was the case for the White Tiger Guild, whose Guild Master was now stalking the streets through his office windows. Baek Yoonho searched for any sign of a portal opening, something to use as training for his guild.

"Nothing... Yet" Baek whispered, turning around and sitting down on his leather chair, putting some papers to the side and checking the new ones. "Not a single report..."

He wondered why, maybe they weren't being active enough? But it didn't matter, his line of thought was quickly interrupted by the sound of his office door opening.

"Bikko... Shouldn't you be training the rookies?" Baek asked in a dangerous tone.

Bikko wasn't scared of such tone, he was used to it by now. "I mean... I should, but they're tooooooo boring!" Kumiho exclaimed, approaching his boss desk and sitting down on top of it. "It's been ages since we went on a dungeon raid..."

Baek contained his rage and ignored Kumiho, deciding to remain searching around the new placed documents on his desk, in hope to find a report of a dungeon sighting.

Kumiho pouted and stretched his neck, approaching his head towards the windows and looking through them. His yellow eyes scanned the tall buildings and busy streets, searching for anything worth watching.

However, Baek's phone turned on with a loud sound. Baek retrieved it from his pocket and saw that was one of his staff calling, he attended and spoke out: "What?"

"Sir! The Hunter Sung Jin-Woo contacted us! He asked if we had any raid planned and that needed 4 more people." The staff member explained, the wind distorting his voice.

Baek raised an eyebrow. "Jin-Woo?". Kumiho heard it and returned to his normal proportions, approaching Baek's side to hear better. "Unusual... Why he wants to participate in one of our raids?" Baek asked, standing up and turning back to the large windows.

Kumiho giggled mischievously and jumped away from Baek, leaving the office and then laughing out loud. "Things are about to get interesting~"

- Post Blossom University.

During the break, Kim leaned agaisnt a tree, waiting for Sung Jin-Woo to finish the call. He was still surprised, but excited nonetheless.

A few minutes earlier, Sung Jin-Woo went to the University in hope to find Han Song-Yi, one of the closest friend to his sister. He remembered her from when Jinho recruited her to remain in guard from outside a portal when they were in a flurry of raids. Sung Jin-Woo wanted to test her, taking her to a dungeon so she could understand what dangers Hunters needed to deal with, all in hope to convince her to go back to school.

Kim was approached by Sung Jin-Woo, who asked him if he knew where Han Song-Yi was, and he did, because she was from his class. Kim took advantage of the situation and asked Sung to try find 2 more spots on the raid, for him and Crimea, since they were both searching for a higher rank one.

Kim woke up from the flashback and saw Sung Jin-Woo approaching him. "They said there wasn't any raid planned, but would call me back if one appeared. Kim nodded and pushed himself off the tree.

"I see... Anyways, how's things? I heard you were clearing dungeons like crazy" Kim asked, smirking in his usual way.

Sung Jin-Woo nodded in confirmation. "Yeah, I've been pretty busy... And you?"