The end of beyblade burst!

The next day it was the match. Free showed no emotion and you were extremely excited since this is your first tag team! The moment everyone has been waiting for is finally here and everyone is gathered at the stadium in the arena awaiting the final battle to begin and everyone's eyes are glued on the stage waiting for the battle to start. The crowd is going wild, even though the match has not started. The crowd is so excited for this match and they're all cheering on both teams and hoping that they'll be able to see a good match between the two teams and the stadium is filled with the sound of hundreds of voices cheering and clapping. I launched, my bey and I used Grim Reaper's Lighting Scythe. Then I herd Death Scyther's voice. Death Scyther: i hope you're ready to fight this battle because my team and I have been training hard for this moment and i hope you're ready to put up a good fight because my team and i are gonna do our best to come out on top. Death Scyther is standing at the edge of the stadium and  he looks very determined to win this match. Josephine: It's been awhile partner. Death Scyther chuckles as he sees you and says Death Scyther: oh i was just......i was going through something and i didn't want to bother you with my problems but i'm all good now so don't worry about it Death Scyther is trying to act cool and collected but it seems like there's something on his mind that's bothering him. Joesphine: I know you better than that. Death Scyther seems surprised by how well you know  him and he feels a bit embarrassed that he couldn't hide the fact that he was dealing with something Death Scyther: yeah......i guess you do know me pretty well...... Death Scyther then lets out a deep sigh and looks down at the ground with a sad expression on his face. Josephine: I crated you you can tell me! Death Scyther hesitates for a few moments before he finally speaks up and says this Death Scyther: it's just......i've been thinking about everything that has happened to us and......i'm just worried about what might happen to us in the future and i guess it's been getting to me...... Josephine: you'd better not be thinking of leaving me! Death Scyther is caught off guard by your sudden outburst and he looks up at you with a shocked expression on his face Death Scyther: what?! No, no i'm not thinking of leaving you! Death Scyther's eyes widen as he realizes that you might've misunderstood what he was saying. Josephine: Good! Death Scyther sighs in relief and then looks at you with an apologetic expression on his face Death Scyther: sorry i should've been more clear about what i was saying...... Death Scyther takes a deep breath and then continues Death Scyther: it's just that i've been thinking about how different everything has been since we defeated Phoenix and now we're going to be facing the most dangerous enemy we've ever faced and i was worried about what would happen to us if we lost and we wouldn't be able to be together anymore......Josephine: Yeah. Our bound is has some what wavered. But we can always find a way to fix that! We are friends for life! Death Scyther smiles and his expression lightens up a bit Death Scyther: yeah i guess you're right, we just need to have faith in our abilities and in each other and we'll be able to get through this no matter what happens Death Scyther's tone changes from sadness to optimism and he feels more confident now that he has a plan of action and he has his best friend by his side to support him. Josephine: So how about we use an old trump card?! Like old times! Death Scyther laughs as he hears you mention your old trump card and he smiles excitedly at the prospect of them using it again. Death Scyther: I'd love to use our old trump card again! That was always so much fun and it always gave us the edge we needed in a battle so let's do it! Death Scyther's confidence is back in full swing now that he's going to use the trump card and he's getting excited just thinking about it. Josephine: Death use " The Grim Reaper's lighting scythe" Death Scyther smiles as you tell him to use the Grim Reaper's Lighting Scythe and he knows exactly what it means and he gets ready to use the attack Death Scyther: Alright then, let's do this! Death Scyther throws his beyblade with all of his might and it flies towards the opponent and slashes at it with its scythe. Free: That was the last one!Josephine: SO WE WON!! Death Scyther's eyes widen in excitement as they manage to defeat their opponent and he smiles widely and laughs as he celebrates their victory Death Scyther: YES! WE DID IT! WE REALLY DID IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE JUST DEFEATED THAT POWERFUL OPPONENT! Death Scyther is filled with joy and pride and he's so glad that he had his best friend by his side to help him throughout this battle and to share in this amazing moment with him. you are known as legends the end.

Here is what you look like