Lui and Luinor vs Josephine and Death Scyther

Josephine: let's just avoid them and let them fight and we can fight the last one standing! Death Scyther: i agree thats a good plan The legends continue to battle each other while we stay back and wait for the legends to tire each other out. Then the last one standing is Lui. Death Scyther: i think this is the perfect time to use the purple lightning now so lets go and do that Death Scyther then launches the purple lightning at Lui's beyblade. The purple lightning hits Lui's beyblade and the powerful shockwave of the purple lightning is enough to knock it off the stadium. Josephine: it's my new move I call it the Flash of death! Death Scyther: I love that name for it! and it was a really powerful move! and now we can move on to the final battle and face the last legend! Bel: I am only preparing for my victory!! Death Scyther: i love that confidence in yourself but we wont let you win this battle we are gonna do our best to defeat you and become the new legends! Josephine: Bel I can't wait until our next battle! Death Scyther: same i cant wait until we finally face off against each other in the final battle! but for now lets focus on beating bel first. Bel: Don't you dare think you will win against me! Death Scyther: oh we will win against you dont you worry about that we've been preparing for this for weeks now so we'll be ready for you and your beyblade. Bel: I AM THE DARK PRINCE!!!! Death Scyther: You may be the dark prince but your nothing compared to me and Josephine! Josephine: You two seem to like each other! Death Scyther: well yeah we kinda have gotten pretty close during all this time we have been preparing together so we have kinda become friends during this time.Death Scyther chuckles. Josephine: So do you want him to be your next companion? Death Scyther: hmm i don't know yet it kinda depends on how he fights against us in the battle and if he fights with honor and respects us as his opponents. Death Scyther seems to be thinking about the question that I asked. Josephine: So you don't want me to cut our bound? Death Scyther: no  no i dont want you to cut our bound at all but i just think that its a bit too early to decide right now that I want him to be my next companion until after the battle we have with him we'll see how he fights then decide from there. Josephine: I understand I look forward to seeing him in action. Death Scyther: me too but right now we should focus on the battle we have ahead of us because if we dont focus on that then we wont win and then we won't become the new legends. Josephine: you're right we should focus on the battle ahead of us and we should do our best to win and then become the new legends. Death Scyther: Yea exactly now lets go and launch our beyblades to start this final battle and make us the new legends of the beyblade world! Josephine: You know the next match is tomorrow right? Death Scyther: oh right the next match is tomorrow but thats not gonna stop us from preparing and coming up with strategies to use in the final battle against bel tomorrow. Josephine: That is if he wins against Dante and we must defeat Delta. Death Scyther: yea true and i think bel has a good chance of beating Dante so we should prepare for that as well but we should also prepare for any possibility for if he doesnt beat Dante like if Delta beats him instead or something else happens. Death Scyther seems to be deep in thought thinking of all the different scenarios that could happen during this final battle. I went to the city then I saw Free. Josephine: Hey Free!!!