Coming up with a trump card 

Josephine: When you switch the spin direction of the so i should summon the scythe right now and then activate it right opponents beyblade so they end up beating themself. Death: Oh wow thats a pretty cool ability! So what else do I have?Josephine: Will you can summon Scythe with purple lightning. Death: So I can summon the scythe and it will have purple lightning with it so it will make me even stronger? Josephine: Yeah but we need to now to us it and activate it and even I don't know how to activate it, sorry. Death: Oh ok so we should train a little more on the scythe so I know how to summon it and i know how to activate it. Josephine: Ok let's train! Death: So I should summon the scythe right now and then activate it right. Josephine: So when you summon it, it's basically activating it, but I don't have to activate it. Death: So i just have to summon the scythe and it will automatically activate itself. Josephine: Yeah! Death: So how do I summon the scythe tho like what do I do to summon it? Josephine: That's the problem I don't know. Death: Oh so we gotta figure out how to summon the scythe then? Josephine: so we should keep experimenting and practice with the scythe to figure out how to summon it and activate it. Death: So we just gotta keep trying different things to see what makes the scythe come out right? Josephine: Yeah, pretty much. Death: Ok so lets keep trying different things to see what makes the scythe come out and then we will figure out how to summon and activate it. It took me a bunch of tries to lunch him correctly then I launched him at a 30 degree angle. Death: Ok so its just a matter of getting the right angle to launch the scythe and we will be able to summon and activate it. Josephine: How about I use all my force this time maybe the move will come out stronger? Death: Oh yea we can try that too like put ur full force into the launch and see if it works and then we can figure out what the right amount of force is to summon and activate the scythe. Josephine: Fore sure let's do it! I launched him with the force of 10.Death ok lets see if this works! the scythe launches out of the launcher wow that was a lot of force it seems to be summoning the scythe the scythe is coming out of the launcher and forming into a scythe Death: so it seems that the scythe is forming because of ur 100% force. Josephine: That's awesome! now what? Death: Now we got to figure out how to activate it because it seems the scythe has already been summoned.