Chapter 14

Third pov 

Bella was having time of her life in Italy but sadly it's her last day and have to come back home to get her degree for fashion.

Where the both of them right now, in restaurant but what they don't know is someone unexpected visitor who saw them together as the said person took the picture and send it to someone back at home. Back to Alex whose busy admiring Bella beauty as he mentally keeping the image maybe a wedding and having a family as Bella waves her hands in front of Alex to get his attention by calling his name.

"Alex!"

Alex blinks once...twice as he saw Bella calling out to him, raise his perfect eyebrows at her wondering why did she called his name for? He hopes he didn't blurt of what he was imagining like someone....

"I called your name four times. Are you alright?"

Bella said that with look of concern across her face which makes Alex felt bad as he reaches out his hands to Bella delicate soft hands with a small smile on his face.

"Sorry, didn't mean to space out like that princess. You have my full attention!"

Bella shakes her head telling Alex it's alright, as she brings her one hand to her cheek to hold as she looks over at the beautiful scenery of the sunset as Alex reply "You look delightful."

Bella eyes widen slightly then titters, look over at Alex whose staring at her with adoration, soften, and something else which Bella couldn't place it but she knows after all she saw it on her best friend when she mentions about her engagement to them.

Time skip

Bella and Alex now back to New York.

Alex dropped off Bella at her house, helped her with her suitcase.

"Thank you for coming with me, my family loves you. I call, or text you when I'm home safe."

Bella let out a smile but for her action which is unexpected for them both she leans her head up to kissed his cheek, Alex eyes widen even Bella of what she did as she step back a bit and looks away embarrass from Alex praying eyes on her.

"No problem, umm thank you for taking me to Italy and your family is wonderful."

Bella gets inside before Alex could say anything to her as she closes the door shut on his face which he flabbergasted of what just happened as he let out a smile then walks to his car whistling a tune as he drives away from Bella place.

Meanwhile, Bella faces feeling hot of what she did wishing she could hide in a hole (sadly she couldn't) as she sigh after she cool herself down as she goes back to unpack her things as she saw her schedule of what she planning to do as she saw the half-done wedding gown for Jesse and other clothes she draw as she makes mental not but sadly her mind drift to Alex, she bite her lip gently. She groans as she slaps her cheeks together to get her mind sort out as she decides to sleep it off.