Chapter 13

Third pov 

The sun rises to wake everyone up greeting them a good morning as bird tweets and cars driving.

Bella blinks her eyes to be awake as she was about to get out of the bed until something is holding her hostage as she frowns as she wiggles to get out of the grip as she remembers last night.

-Flashback-

Alex showing Bella where each room are as Bella about to go to guest room, Alex holds her wrist "Someone already occupy that room and sadly it is my cousin."

Bella reply "Then where should I sleep then?"

Alex grin slightly respond "With me off course."

Bella blink once...twice as if she heard it right as she then eyes widen "WHAA NO I'M NOT SLEEPING NEXT TO YOU!"

Alex shakes his head then said "Wow princess I knew you want this." He gestures to himself well all of him to be precise as Bella gape at him then close her mouth to breathe through her nose as she realises his just teasing her.

Bella gives him deadpan expression as if not amuse at all by his antics as Alex continues "I be sleeping on the couch and you be sleeping on my bed.... Or we can-"

Bella goes pass him to the room before he could finish, she heard him chuckle behind her as he said "Princess you went pass my bedroom." Bella stops midway as she turns around a bit to where Alex is who is leaning against his bedroom door.

Alex opens his bedroom door to let Bella inside where her suitcase is.

"You can change first princess."

Bella gets he nightgown as she goes to the bathroom as she wears her nightgown as she left the bathroom to see Alex who wearing shorts and top for sleeping, laying on the couch as she spoke "You can sleep on your bed; I can sleep on the couch."

Alex looks at her then said "I'm being gentlemen, princess. So have the bed and I be fine."

Bella pushes her bottom lip out that could look like a pout "But...won't it be uncomfortable though."

"Don't worry your pretty little head princess. Go to sleep."

Bella sigh as she lays down on the bed under the covers as she gets up and goes to Alex and drags him which he blinks at her and push him down on his bed as she makes a barrier in middle as she looks at him with victory across her face while Alex looks amuse by this but sigh in defeat.

They both lay down in bed to fall asleep.

-End flashback-

Bella thought to herself 'How the hell! I place the pillow in the middle of us.... or did he move it when I was sleeping. Great, just my luck.' She tries again to wiggle her way out of Alex strong arms that still wrap around her waist.

Alex groan from his sleep when he felt Bella moving around his arms which he thought fit perfect piece when he cuddles her at night, and yes, he did move the pillow barrier between them both. He opens his eyes to see her trying to get out of his hold which he sighs mentally liking how he cuddle behind her as he lets go slowly which Bella gets up to go the bathroom.

"You seem eager to leave princess."

"Did you move the pillow, when I was sleeping?" Bella question ignoring what he said.

"Maybe...maybe not."

"But we're not dating though."

"Not yet..." Alex mumbles which make it sounds like a whisper.

"What did you say?"

"Hmm nothing, you can go shower first then we go somewhere together."

Bella nods then take clothes she's going to wear and her toiletries to head to the bathroom.  

Bella finishes as she wore an apricot ruffle trim top and shirred waist shirt that matches with the top and the shoes brown sandals with pattern like a plait down in the middle of the sandals. When Alex saw the outfit let's say he was mind blown of the beauty in front of him and thought to himself 'That outfit suits her. Have to keep some unwanted peasants to stay away from her, only I can see this and hold her.' Bella calling out to him.

"Alex, your turn."

Alex blink then smile gently at her, then took his clothes and goes to his bathroom to do his business. 

Alex finishes he wore similar colour to Bella but only the top while for the bottom is cargo shorts and as for the shoes light brown sandals.

As they both change, they went out after having breakfast with Alex family. Alex takes Bella outside to explore Italy and want to spend time with her and get to know her more. Bella has excitement in her eyes when she looks around her surroundings as Alex took her to the first destination of the place which is Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Bella took a lot pictures wanting to have a lot of memories and there's a photo of her and Alex together which she can't help to feel a bit flustered at the close contact.