Chapter 9- Alex pov

At last, I can have myself time, then I thought back wonder if Bella loves the gifts, I gave her and been delivered at her place. Bet she will call him and shout at me who knows but just hearing her voice would be enough to make my day...damn I sound cheesy.

I sigh as on my balcony watching people down below walking, driving, or whatever they are doing as I remember that I have buy gift for my brother and my best friend Joshua.

Until my phone ring as I saw who it is which is my mum as I rise my eyebrow wondering what she wants to ask me.

"Hey mum, how are you?"

"WHY IS MY BABY DIDN'T BOTHER TO VISIT ME AND YOUR FATHER!?" my mum screeching through the phone as I pull my phone further away from my ears as I sigh forgotten that mum wants her children to visit.

I hear my mum stop shouting as I put phone back to my ear "Sorry mum work been busy lately, you know how the company is, but I will visit soon I promise." I answer her.

"You better young man, same goes with your sister and brother. If you three didn't come to see your mother. You will expect a visitor from yours truly." I couldn't help to shiver knowing she will keep her words, even dad can't stop mum after all our mum is a Latin while dad is Italian.

"I will mum; besides you didn't answer my question. How are you?"

I hear sigh from my mum as she responds "I'm doing well sweetie, after all you should come home. The whole family wants to have a reunion."

Ahh that's why, off course...

"Ahh really when." I asked.

"It's like every year, and you better bring your girlfriend as well the family wants to meet her too." Mum said.

Now I remember I need to find someone for the reunion and for date to my brother....I don't know if this is karma for me being this handsome or smart maybe its both.

"Alex, are you ignoring me, don't make me come over there and hit you with my slipper!"

And now my dad is there as well trying to keep mum away from slippers, I shiver of flashback of when mum use her slippers when myself, dad and Luis whenever we did something stupid.

"Honey I'm sure Alex didn't ignore you. Right son."

I respond "Yeah, I was listening to you mum."

"Mhm you better be anyways; we talk to you later okay Alex. Love you, eat well."

"Bye son."

The call ended as I sigh.

"I thought I was a goner there." I said it out loud with a relief. As I was sitting down as I thought 'Maybe I can ask Bella to be my girlfriend and my date for Luis and Joshua wedding.' I nod my head with agreement, as I realise, I have to introduce Bella to the whole family.

My phone rang again, as I look at saw the same angel I was thinking about as I answer her call knowing it's about the gifts, I gave her.

"Hello."

"Umm hey..." Bella answered

I rise my eyebrow waiting what she wants to asked me but from the other side of the call, it seems Bella is nervous no shocked.

"I presume you love the gifts I gave you." I replied to her.

"Y-yeah, but you don't have too. Like I'm nothing special, you don't have to give this." Bella responds.

"I want to Bella, and don't say that. You are special...to me and in my eyes." I said but whisper the last part.

"Why you doing this though?" Bella question.

I smile a bit because there's no reason, and besides I love to see her smiling when we talk.

I answered back with a question "Do I need to have reasons for doing this?"

"Well, I guess not, but you don't need to give me gifts okay." Bella replied but I want to spoil her though so I let out a grin as I send out bouquets of flowers.

I chuckled because Bella won't change my mind to spoil her after all I am her sugar daddy as she claims to me as I remember when we met. Very interesting encounter. I can't wait to see more from her as well as myself.