Chapter 4- Alex pov

Its finally the weekends even though I have to go to my company, beside you never know if some idiots did a mistake or not.

While I was getting changed in my suit dark blue and matching trousers along with it, as I check myself in my mirror as I check the time on my watch as I the go to my car. I drive through the city I saw a café and thought 'Hmm maybe I can have that, it has been a while probably since high school.' I nod to myself as I go park my car as I get out.

I walked I can feel eyes on, the girls blushing while guys well envy of how I look and trying to get either their girlfriends or wife to focus on them.

I saw a girl whose seem to be waiting for her drink and thought to myself 'She very beautiful, but all guys want her number.' I look at different options at corner of my eye I saw she was staring at me until I hear her voice saying "Can you be my sugar daddy?" I felt amuse of what she said as I look at her as she then realises what she just said to me.

"Did I say that out loud?" she said while she was blushing probably embarrassment of what she said while I watch her rush to get her drink and walk out as I grin to myself wanting to get to know her and maybe be her sugar daddy as I shake my head, chuckling.

I order my drink I head out to my car to head to my company but off course I did ask the lady who order my drink for the girl who blurted it out.

I mumble "Bella Nxy huh, your really are amusing girl. Wonder if you can show me more..."

I made to my company I then head to my office not before seeing my older brother as I saw James who looking at me shrugging and lip reading saying "He said its important." While he was go back doing his job as I walk in my office.

"Luis, it's been a while brother." Luis smiled at me and hug side by side.

"Its good to see you as well Alex, how have you been lately?" Luis asked as he sat down on the seat he was sitting on.

"I been alright, busy but doing alright. So, what brings you here? Did Emma buy too many chocolates again?"

Luis rolls his eyes at me but have a smile on his face reply "Well, I propose to Emma. And I want my baby brother to be there along with the rest of the family." He looks at me "Well would you, I know that Joshua is also getting a married in a summer but myself and Emma wants to get married this spring in Santorini, Greece. Don't worry you can bring the guys along!"

"Luis bro chill!" I smile at him as he stops his rambling "I'm going to your wedding anyway; besides I have to tell my sister-in-law that you be well stuff..."

Luis gave a blank stare as I grin at him "Don't worry it be good memories I will tell her!"

"Alex-"

"Yeah yeah I'm joking, I won't embarrass you-" I mumble at the end "maybe"

Luis sigh then smiled at me as he gets up from his seat "Well that's all I was going to say, try not to cause trouble." As he left my office as I roll my eyes at him for telling me causing trouble pff it just one time that I prank the teachers back in the good days, and t wasn't my fault that I have the best massive party in the history as I then realise, I probably have to bring a date to the wedding then I thought of Bella as I grin.

Time skip

I drive to where Bella lives as I wait by her apartment until I saw her car coming as she came up to me looking cautious as I realise, she didn't know who I am.

Oh well...

"Umm may I help you." Bella asked as she was looking at me up and down.

"Bella Nxy, correct." I reply to her as she crosses her arms around her chest.

"Whose asking, and beside can you move your blocking my door." Wow she feisty one isn't she.

I rise my arms up as I move away from her door so she can open her door to get inside but before she can get her keys, I put my hand by the door over her head as I look down at her "So you want me to be your sugar daddy, princess." As I hear the keys drop probably realising, I'm the same guy who she met.

She turns her head around to face me "Y-your that person from the café."

"That's correct, and to answer your question. I wouldn't mind to be your sugar daddy." I smirk at her reaction.

This should be interesting!