Chapter 5- Bella pov

Why me, God! What did I do wrong! Okay maybe... it is of my big fat mouth for saying something so embarrassing, but I didn't expect him to heard me though while I'm staring at the guy in front of me. I can't believe this guy in front me jeez and now his smirk is hot agrhh... How annoying! This is not fair, even though life is never fair.

"I was only joking at that time!" I said to him with blush on my cheeks.

"Mhm...you sure about that, princess." The guy

"Yes, I'm sure and stop calling me princess. Does it look like I'm a princess to you?" I said with a sass at the end.

"Hmm yeah you do, princess and no can do I will continue to call you that. It seems fitting for you." The guy replies as he crosses his arms around his hard chest. I saw the action and roll my eyes at him in annoyance, I don't want him to call me princess like seriously I ain't wearing a FREAKING tiara on my head. Even back in high school I don't look one of those popular cheerleaders whose wants to have pom poms in the air just like they don't care...anyways his staring at me still and I should try to stop talking in my head and answer the guy.

"Does it look like I have a tiara on my head?" when I said that I rise my eyebrow at him and beside come on let me inside my apartment and I do hope I won't see him again...this is embarrassing enough of my lifetime.

The guy just looks at me amuse...wow glad I can amuse you buddy.

"I can buy you a tiara for my princess." The guy said that I can't help to gape at him like a fish as I open my mouth then close it again with no noise coming out of it.

"W-what no I don't want anything from you? I have enough money for my own." I reply back at him as he just shrugs but not before he unexpected kiss my cheeks and leave his phone number in my back pocket jeans.

"Well, what a shame, it would suit you though princess." The guy walks away no before he looks back at me and reply "Call me princess." He winks at me and gets in his car and drove off.

I stand their shock what just happen!

I get inside quickly while I realise the handsome guy just kiss my cheek like whaaa the authority of that guy even though his hot...wait no, don't let him fool you Bella Nxy, your independent women and amazing you don't need a man...

I sigh at my thoughts.

I put my stuff down and change into my night wear as I look at the mirror and saw myself blushing mess as I clasp my cheeks to try and get rid of it of what the circumstances.

I just plop myself onto my bed as I lay there looking at the ceiling as I pout of what happen earlier, shake my head to not think about it and think about my clothes design I will make for Jesse as I want to go buy a fabric that she likes.

Time skip

The sun gracefully hits me with its brightness...why thank you sun for that now I'm blinded by the light.

I blink away my sleep and the light that hits my eyes, as I get myself ready to start my design on Jesse wedding dress. As I finish getting myself ready, I head out I saw the same guy before as I blink at him.

"Uhh what are you doing here?" I asked him

"Well princess I want to go out with you or is that a bad thing." He replies

I close the door of my apartment as I ignore him as he takes my arms as I yelp in surprise as he drags me to his car.

"HEY!" I shouted at him as I'm now in the front seat with him.

"Yes." He innocent said as he drives. As he continues what his going to say next "So princess where should we go?"

I purse my lip as I sigh "I can drive myself and why should I tell you?" I look at him as he drives as I can't help to think that he seems so familiar but can't place my finger on it.