Chapter 3- Alex Ventura pov

Alex Ventura my name, the third oldest and the one who took over my father company while my older sister has her own fashion design and the second oldest my brother who took over his own hotels and yes, us Ventura is very very rich not to brag or anything. Anyways I have company across US and Italy I was going to have company also in Germany and Britian which needs to be done soon. But let me tell you how my day goes so far at least....

Alarm rang out through my bedroom in my condo. I get up from my luxury bed as I got myself ready to go to my company the Ventura.

I look at myself in body mirror as I head out from my room and goes downstairs and have breakfast before I head out to the company. While I ate my breakfast, I check my watch on my wrist as I go out as I go straight to my garage as I see different cars and colour as I decide to choose black ford mustang as I took the car keys from the holder is as I walk towards it and went in the seat to drive to the company.

 I saw the company; I get out my car while paparazzi taking pictures of me and off course asking questions which I ignore and keep walking while bodyguards came to cover me from the spotlight as I enter the building where I go straight to the elevator.

Ding!

I walk out the elevator as my personal assistant- James said "Good morning, Mr. Ventura."

"Morning James and please none of that formal stuff we're best friends dude." I asked him that as I saw him rolling his eyes at me but has a grin as he sighs then look at me.

"What?"

"You do know I'm your best friend slash personal assistant, its my job." Reply James as he put his hands behind his head.

"Yeah, I know but anyways, is there any meeting or my parents who trying telling to get married." In a sarcastic tone as I sit down on my chair as James sits on the seat in front of me.

"Well..." James hesitates but then continues "you could say that, but come on dude, I don't want your mum nagging me saying you need a wife and yeah it giving me headaches like come on."

I roll my eyes at him as I respond "Don't be a drama queen, and besides I rather focus on the company."

"HEY! I am not a drama queen mind you." James said while pointing at me with playful look but then reply "And I know you want to focus on the company but that's not the reason either. It's your ex-girlfriend umm what's her name again?"

"You mean Alice, and how come you forgot my own ex-girlfriend's name?" I said that while looking at James.

"Not my fault, she's annoying and a brat. I can't help it to forget her name." James's shrug.

I chuckle knowing that James hates Alice even my other best friend Joshusa.

"Oh yeah Alex, I heard that Joshusa getting engage to his girlfriend." Said James.

I rise my eyebrow at him "Really, that's good for him."

  "Yeah, and he invite us and off course his finance best friends. Well, his family and her family." Reply James

"Uh huh okay what is it?" I bluntly asked as I stop what I was doing and focus on James. James smiles a me.

"Well off course you have to bring a date or someone and also possibly get your ex and your mum out of your back like seriously Alice is cheater bitch and your mum well I love your mum and all but she giving headache and damn I can't handle it." James said as he leans back onto the chair his sitting on.

"Okay dude, I try and find one okay and yes I get it." I said that to him "Now go back and do your work." I made a gesture to him as James stands up to go to his office to do his work.

 Time skip

I'm in my office in my condo, I can't help to think back with my ex as I sigh in frustration after what happen as she was after my money and cheated me with some other guy whoever it is. So glad I got over her but now my mum it be difficult but who knows what life will lead me, right. I look at time as I decide to go to bed as I get myself sorted as I put the paper work which already been signed and will give back to the company.

 I get myself ready for bed as I was not wearing a shirt only shorts as I was on my bed to sleep.