☆ As the sun sets 1/?

NOTES: Okay so this chapter is pretty long, can't promise the future chapters will be this long

A FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER IN THIS AU BEFORE READING

1.In this AU all the cast go to Kamiyama

2.The canon in game 3rd years have already graduated high school (graduated the same year the fic takes place)

3.The canon 2nd years have just started high school

that's all enjoy!  

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・

A hot summer afternoon, even the once cooling breeze is starting to feel warm. Toya  sits in class completely tuning out the voice of the teacher giving a lecture as he struggles to keep his eyes open, though out of character for a diligent student like him, he was struggling to stay awake, even the black coffee he had in the morning was not enough and the weather was the helping his case.

He had been suffering from a reoccurring nightmare, the same nightmare played over and over again each night, it was getting sickening.

In the nightmare he'd be confronted by a boy at school, roughly around his age, they'd argue over... something but when he wakes up he was never able to recall what the argument was about or even the face of the boy or even how his surroundings looked like, everything he'd hear and see was always muffled and hazey but he could recognize that it was at sunset and the nightmare was only clear the moment he'd get pushed out the window, falling about three stories.

Despite being a dream, the pain was vivid, it was real. The feeling of still being conscious despite every limb in your body aching from impact, trying your best to breathe despite your lungs failing to cooperate, the light of the setting sun that made him feel hopeless, sunsets were supposed to be beautiful and calming, the setting sun somehow only made it worse, he'd even grown to hate sunsets because of the nightmare.

Then there would be a stinging ringing sound, then the flash the sound of the flash of a camera, though he never knew where the sound came from as he fell on his stomach, everything, all of it, it was all too real. Then he'd wake up in a sweat, finally getting to breathe, tears threatening to fall.

The nightmare would visit him every night without fail and it had for roughly two months and Toya would sometimes  avoid sleeping all together because of it.

Toya sighs once again, he was helpless, there was nothing he could do since his father wasn't talking it seriously and it's not like his friends could do anything about it either.

Toya being fortunate enough to get a seat by the window looks out into the clear blue sky, not a cloud in sight. He looks up towards the school rooftop. A figure, a guy with purple hair and blue streaks he'd assume as his vision was not the best was standing there, looking right back at him, for some reason,he felt like the figure was smiling at him, he was wearing the school's uniform, so definitely a student.

But what was a student doing up there during class hours, shouldn't he be in class? well he was probably skipping.

Suddenly he hears a small click and he looks at the source of the sound,the lead of his mechanical pencil had broke, perhaps he was pressing on it too hard, then he redirects his attention to the figure at the roof tops, but he was gone.

It was strange, he only looked at his pencil for only a second, was the stranger really that fast?

But still it didn't really bother him, he tries to actually focus on class, his grades were dropping because of those nightmares. He was still above average but it was definitely much worse than his usual performance.