Chapter 10

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Seokjin's Pov

Huh...?

Who is this alpha? 

"Ahem, excuse me, this is a public space! Go get a room!"

What- He didn't have to do that.

I stared at the retreating figures of the alpha-beta couple as they dashed out, face red in embarrassment of being caught.

"You may go in now."

♡*:....:*♡

"I'm a speed-skating gold medalist. I train at the skating rink next to yours. We've met a couple of times, right?"

"Oh. I see."

Why is this alpha being so desperate to talk with me?

I began wiping my hands after washing my hands, eyeing the alpha from the corner of my eyes as he stared at me, watching all of my actions before starting to get closer to me.

Why is he leaning?

"Ahem... I've had my eye on you for a while, I've always wanted to talk to you... but never had the chance to do so."

I could feel my skin crawl as his hands crept up to my body, and he started patting and touching my waist.

"What do you say we go for a drink once the party dies down a bit?

Or we could go grab a cup of tea first."

He's letting out his dominant pheromones!

I grabbed his hand as tightly as I could before swatting it away and brushing my coat off.

"I don't want to, and can you stop releasing your pheromones? And don't you dare touch me with your hands, Mr, whatever."

I started walking off but stopped in my tracks when I heard that alpha laugh.

"You're an interesting guy, Seokjin. And as the rumours say, snooty.

But at the end of the day, you're just a freak with odourless pheromones."

He continued to laugh, as I walked past him trying to ignore his comments. As I walked, he dashed past me, blocking my way with his hand.

"Stop overreacting. You know this is common practice. Or is it that...

You can't even recognize an alpha because you are a defective omega?

He's smirking...

"I wonder how much more it'll take to get you to respond to my pheromones... Shall we find it out together?"

His pheromones are making me nauseous... what is he doing?

No, I need to do something.

Before I could register anything, I kicked him hard in the stomach, whilst someone grabbed his arm.

♡*:....:*♡

Namjoon's Pov

I grabbed the alpha's arm tightly, growling as I let out my alpha pheromones. "What do you think you're-"

Nope. Not even this time. Seokjin kicked him hard in the stomach, just enough for him to pass out.

Oh well.

"Are you okay? I turned to the omega, as he panted, probably worn out by the alpha's pheromones.

"As an omega, I'm used to this kind of thing. It happens from time to time. And to answer your question, yes, I am."

I saw that guy follow Seokjin, so I'm glad I decided to follow him here.

He was exposed to the pheromones only for a minute or so, but he's affected.

I patted his cheeks, releasing some calming pheromones, as I watched him snuggle against my palm.

He looks really happy though now, how careless of him...

He was super cold to the man just a few moments ago...

But no. Not anymore.

I brushed my fingertips against Seokjin's cheeks, stroking it gently before pulling in the omega for a kiss.

♡*:....:*♡

Seokjin's Pov

A kiss!

I'm kissing Namjoon right now!

And he kissed me first!

It was a mix of excitement, warmth, and a sense of connection that's hard to put into words. It's like everything else faded away, and it was the two of us togetheratn that moment, feeling a deep bond and anticipation for what's to come.

I feel at so much ease... These are his calming pheromones...

"You handled it well. Good job." He pulled away slowly and smiled, his dimples slightly popping out as he wiped the saliva from my lips.

He did it for me... He did.

༶•┈┈⛧┈

A/N's: I did it! The 10th Chapter is done!

But, I'm a mess rn. I'm mad, frustrated, exhausted, and most importantly, tired.

I'm mad and messed up about my pending work, frustrated and exhausted because Wattpad deleted all the drafts I had edited, and tired because of the lack of sleep for the last 3 days. *sigh*

Point out any mistakes if you find any, okay? *sigh* There might be a lot of them.

I love you ●ᴗ●

Vote and Comment!
Jinnieewww_____