Jacq x Chubby! Reader

Ngl this kinda hits hard for me since I have the same Body Type and I hate being A Chubby Girl. But overall love your bodies, Love Yourself my Babies.

Jacq and I have been best friends since we were kids. We both bonded over Biology, he became a teacher and I opened a daycare for Baby Pokémon.  But, growing up, I never really liked my body. Pants never usually fit me well, I was two sizes bigger than the other kids..In all honesty I hated my body. I work out and everything but I hate my body so much. This was carrying on into adulthood, Jacq and I are both in our 20's. And I spent all of my mornings looking in the mirror. 

"God these rolls..." I said as I poked my side. I ordered something the other day. Body shaping pants, I ordered it for myself. I just want to feel slim. Have a body like everyone else.

 "Hey Y/n, have you see my.." Oh god. Jacq is the last person I wanted to see me like this. "Jacq I can explain.." 

"Y/n , why would you..why would you ever try to do this to yourself?" Jacq said heartbroken and I sighed. "Jacq, look at me. I'm obese and—" 

"Bullshit. You're perfectly healthy. You're breathing, you don't have any sexual diseases or anything. And nothing is wrong with you body. You're perfect. So take that off." Jacq said sternly. And so I took off the Body Shaping pants and sighed. I sat on my bed and curled up into a ball.

"My Love." Jacq sat next to me and brushed my hair. "Our Bodies are just temporary. Even though it's not good in your eyes, but in my eyes. You're perfect." Said Jacq. "Don't you have work today?" "I'm gonna call in sick." Said Jacq and he kissed my forehead. "And I'll be there for you whenever you need reassurance."

Jacq smiled at me and he cuddled me

"Besides, the advantage of  having a chubby body is more stuff to love and kiss." Said Jacq as he kissed my hand. 

"You're unique Y/n..." said Jacq. "Thank you Jacq.." I smiled and cuddled with him the whole day.