-Giacomo x Shy! Reader-

You were hiking on the hills with your Umbreon. "What a beautiful night, isn't it Umbrie?" Umbreon smiled. You admired the Sky, until, "Hey You! Get out of Team Dark Territory!" Said a Team Star grunt. 

"O-Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean.." the team Star grunt grabbed your Umbreon and ran off with it. "Umbreon!" Another Team Star Grunt pushed you out. "And stay out!" You were pissed, you were determined to get your Umbreon back. "You sneaked inside and used your Espeon to help you out. You found Umbreon with a boy who is about your age who is tall and have hair like a hedgehog, for some reason you find it cute. 

"You what?!" He sounded mad. "W-We took it from a girl! S-She was inside team dark territory!" He grunted. "Give back her Umbreon Now." You walked over and you grabbed your Umbreon. "This your Umbreon Sexy?" You were taken back by the comment. "Y-Yes, this is my Umbreon." 

"Get out of here." He ordered the Grunts and they fled faster than Ninjask. "Sorry bout them cutie, names' Giacomo, leader of Team Dark." He came over and kissed your hand. "M-My name is Y/n..I'm sorry about all the trouble." Giacomo smirked. "No problem, I'll escort you out." Giacomo out his hand around you in a protective way so his grunts wouldn't shoot dirty looks. Giacomo escorted you out. "Thanks for escorting me out..." you said smiling. "No problem cutie. Come back anytime"