-Arven x Reader-

Your POV

I was jotting notes in Home Ec, i wanted to focus on my upcoming Finals but the thing is that I'm  distracted, by Arven..His Bushy Hair..His eyes...everything about him is just so.. "Perfect." Mr.Saguaro said. "Excellent work Arven, Y/N did you hear that?" Mr. Saguaro kept an extra careful eye on me since I tend to loose focus a lot. "I..Yes Sir!" The bell rung. "Next class will be out final Exam, study hard!"

3rd POV

You were packing up your things to head to your next class. "Hey Y/N, guess you're probably gonna fail this exam like how you failed midterms you dummy." Said E/N (enemey's name) you rolled your eyes. "For your information I did pass the midterms." "With the lowest grade in the class! A 3 out of 5!" E/N laughed in your face. "Whatever.." E/N tripped you. "See that's where losers belong! On the floor being homeless!" E/N marched off laughing and you looked at you books scattered on the floor. You picked them up, Trying your best to hold back your tears. "Hey.." you heard Arven's voice. "I'm sorry about E/N, I mean she shouldn't be talking about failure when she failed the midterms too." You laughed.

Arven was always there for you when you were sad. "I feel like I'm a failure..."you said. "I'm never gonna graduate.." Arven looked at you sympathetically. "Hey, you just need some help, trust me I had to study hard to pass the midterms. I can help you, come to my dorm after school." You nodded.

After school you put on a purple hoodie and you carried some books with you and headed yo Arven's Dorm. You knocked on his door. "Hey, cmon in.." His hair was tied into a messy bun and he was wearing his uniform but his collar was up and his tie was loose. "Shall we get started?.. you said. Arven agreed.

You guys studied for 30 minutes and Arven and you both decided to take a break. "You're doing well, I'm sure you can pass this test." You smiled. "I know it's just..I get so distracted easily.." Arven was confused. "Distracted, how?.." you blushed. "You see...I...I kinda have a crush on you..for a while now.." Arven smiled. "Really?.." He said teasingly. "Y-Yeah." Arven picked you up in his arms and kissed you passionately. "Arven!" You giggled. "You love me! You really love me!" You take Arven's Hair Tie and kissed him again.  "Of course I do you dork."