-Grusha x Male!Clumsy!Reader-

Its's like Clumsy Smurf came and threw up all over you..You. Were. CLUMSY . You tripped over rocks even pebbles, you always had bumps and bruises all over you. Your friend Grusha was a snowboarder and of course he taught you but you fell, a lot of times. "Try again Y/N" you fell again. Grusha sighed and they went behind you. "W-What are you doing" you asked. "Just helping you position, you're supposed to stand like this." Grusha helped your position and pushed you off, you were doing it! "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"

"Y/N watch out!" You turned and saw a herd of Frossglass. "Woahhh!!!" The frosslglass moved out of the way and you fell down at landed at a grave yard. Ghost type Pokémon surrounded you left and right. A Banette pulled your arm and Shuppet grabbed your arm to and the pokemon dragged you to the edge of the mountain, you were about to fall."Grusha help!!"

"Altaria use Blizzard!" The blizzard moved the ghost type Pokémon away. They let you go and you were about to fall down. Grusha caught you. "Are you alright?..." "Y-Yeah..." Grusha picked you up bridal style and carried you to the nearest Pokémon center.

You were bandaged up and Grusha met up with you. "Grusha I'm sorry, I should've watch where in was going and I-." Grusha cut you off by kissing you. "Grusha.." "don't worry me like that again you hear?.." "Y-Yeah.." "Good." Grusha kissed you again.