-Saguaro X Fem!Reader

Love was pretty much circulating all around the school as Valentine's Day was here. The only reason you ever liked Valentine's Day was because of all the sweets you can ever get.

Yup, the staff and students known you as a sweet tooth girl. Every Year, your students will buy chocolates or coupons for a Bakery. As the bell rang for your last class of the day, all the students came in with chocolates and candy bags for you.

"Happy Valentine's Day Ms. L/n!"

"This is for you Ms. L/n!"

"Hope you like it!"

"Here you go Ms L/n!"

You smiled with all the sweet gifts your students gave you.

"Thank you everyone! I'm sure I'll eat these treats before class ends!" The students laughed since you couldn't resist all these sweets. And one staff couldn't help but admire that soft side you had..

And despite being the Home Ec teacher he somewhat struggled with making these homemade chocolates for you. It was Saguaro. Boy he had it bad, your class was right next to his and all he could think about was you, your soft hands, your addictive smile, and that laugh. He was smitten beyond smitten. And the day was about to end too.

"And that's it for today students! You can all talk amongst your fellow peers until the bell rings. But stay in your seats please!"

Your students loved you as a teacher, and did what you said, soon you realized you needed to grab something from the office so you called in a dean to watch your Students for you.

As you were in the office, Saguaro took the chance to give his gift, but he had to do it fast. He told the students in your class to stay quiet and they agreed. He put the gift on your desk and left the class and the students were in snitches of laughter.

Soon you come back and you see the gift on your desk. A teddy bear, a heart balloon, the homemade chocolates and a card.

"Okay? Who gave this?" You asked the class but all the students just laughed. You put down the stuff you got and you opened the card.

Saguaro.

Your beauty never fails to captivate me.
Your kindness and your love just makes my day.
And your smile..I will always fight to see that lovely smile of yours.. I truly love you. And I always look forward to seeing you everyday my love.

—Saguaro

You smiled at the card, and made sure to pay a visit to Saguaro after school to show your gratitude..