-Jacq x Librarian! Reader-

Reading, a portal to another world, where imagination has no limits, you loved to read, you loved it so much that you opened a library near Uva Academy, kids sometimes visit you to hear stories of legendary Pokémon and one familiar teacher likes to sit for hours and hours in your library, Mr. Jacq. Since you had many books about Pokémon wildlife he loves to sit for hours in your library. It was around 9:30, you close at 10:00 so you decided to clean up, you were organizing the books and then you saw Jacq sleeping in the study area, you smiled. "Jacq.." He sprung awake. 

"DON'T EAT MY DREAMS DROWZEE!" He yelled. You giggled at the adorable sight. "Jacq, I'm about to close the library for the night." Jacq got up from the chair. "Oh, really, but I couldn't find this one book I needed..." you smiled. "I can help you! What's the book called?" You asked. "Area Zero: A Treasue Beneath." You and Jacq walked through the libary to find the book.

"Look! There it is!" Jacq found the book on the highest shelf. "It's a bit high.." you said. "Here's a ladder!" Jacq said giving you a ladder to climb up. You climbed up the ladder and grabbed the book. And while you was climbing back down, you accidentally slipped and fell down. You screamed as you fell. "Gotcha!" Jacq caught you in his arms. "T-Thanks.." Jacq smiled. "Anytime Y/N!"he still held you. "Um..you can put me down now.." you said looking down to avoid eye contact. "Nah, I like looking at you, you're so cute..." you flushed red. "H-Here's the b-book..

Jacq smiled. "Thanks Y/N" Jacq smiled as he kissed your hand.

"W-Well, you should get going.." you said. "Sure Lemme just grab the books and I'll be on my way." You checked out all the books Jacq had. "Thanks for helping me clean up." 10:00 hit. You and Jacq walked out of the library. "I can walk you home!" Jacq smiled. "Sure." "Where do you live?.." "Los Platos." You guys had a nice talk on the way to Los Platos.

"Hey Jacq, I forgot to give you something!" "Yeah?.." You kissed him. Jacq stood there flustered. "T-Thanks Y/N." You smiled. "See you soon Jacq!" You said as you entered your house. Jacq feels like the luckiest man alive