Chapter 11

Amelia 

Heath stared at me with wide eyes. I had seen him for the first time in years. Recognition was evident in his eyes but with the ashen look on his face, it felt like he had seen a ghost. Memories of the past resurfaced making me feel suffocated.

She had been flirting with me all along," he yelled pointing at me with Josephine standing in front of me. I had told her about what Heath had been doing.

"Ever since she had set eyes on me she had always made a move on me," I had heard him tell a servant.

"Just a little touch and no one knows," he had whispered in my ear making me jump and run away from where I stood in the living room arranging flowers. His laughter echoed in my mind like a painful memory. I could still hear the erratic thumping of my heartbeat in my ears as I had closed myself in my room. 

"You have no idea how vulgar it felt. I wanted to hate myself and it killed me. I would have left god I should have but then she threatened that she would leave you. I didn't want that for you, Daniel," he had cried out in front of Daniel. All Daniel had heard was him. All he had seen was his tears while my pleas and begging had fallen on deaf ears.

Hey everyone please read the rest of the chapter on INKITT for free. It's absolutely free no charge or anything.

Fingers crossed! Like really crossed. I close my eyes and hold my breath just for your feedback.

"