ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

Start from the beginning

"Thankfully?? And you took his coat?! You could've called me so I can pick you up! I've been reaching out to you!" Yuri's word made me raise a brow.

Huh? He reached out?

I took my phone and noticed it was on 'do not disturb' and indeed, I missed 99+ calls from Yuri.
"Oh... I have my phone on silent since there's a meeting before we eat out...I forgot to turn it off..." I avert my eyes away from Yuri.

Yuri stood there looking at me like he's sending a thousands of daggers to me. Before scoffing.
"I'll sleep on the couch tonight. I'm guessin you're already full from the food you ate at that celebration. And after all those hours I've spent on dinner..." Yuri mumbled the last part. I was about to say something when he beat me to it.

"Vivian, clean the table up. M/n won't be eating" Yuri ordered Vivian. Viv nodded and cleaned the plate. Stacking them up together before taking them to the sink.

"Darling—" I called out, but Yuri turn away from me.
"Don't call me that while I'm angry." He went inside our shared bedroom. Vivian was about to wash the dishes but I stopped him.

"I'll do the dishes, finish your homework first sweetie" i offered. Vivian awkwardly put the dish on the sink and nodded. He thanked me and went to his room.

I sigh. Placing my hands on the sink, looking at my reflection on the water. I shiver when I felt the cold brushing my skin. Noticing that I still have the coat on, I took it off.

Figuring I should finish the dishes before I take a bath, 8 hurriedly wash them. Putting them on the shelves after they're done. After finishing them, I dried my hands.

I should take a bath now—

"M/n? Can you help me with my Homework?" Vivian has his head sticking out from the door. I bit my lip and nodded.
Maybe after this?

"Yeah sure. Wait for me" I put the dishcloth on the counter and entered his room. He pointed out the subjects he's having trouble with. Physics.

"Our teacher gave us the formula, I substitute everything needed based on the given and yet the answer is far too much..." He complained.
"Well what did you get?" I skimmed through the page he pointed out.

"100,000..." He blurted.

"Ah... I get it. You need to derive the formula first and then..."
.
.
.
.
.
—Vivian's POV

"I'll go get some water, I'm parched" I excused myself. Standing up and leaving M/n who is losing his shit because of the second problem.

"why tf is this number too big than the given numbers??? Math ain't mathin..." I heard him mumbled, thank God he helped me out. I would've been stuck on question 1 if it weren't for him.

I exited out the room and saw Yuri by the fire place. He seems to be burning something inside the fire.
"Um...Dad? What are you doing?" I asked, getting a good look on the burning pile of lump.

"Burning the coat Loid gave him..." He said, voice filled with venom. I sweatdropped at his words. I shook my head and grabbed a water bottle inside the fridge.

I quickly went inside my room, finding M/n still losing his shit.

By some black magic, we managed to solve the 5 problems for 2 hours. Its now 11 Pm.
"There you go dear. Hopefully you get it now" M/n closed my notebook, smilling gently. Now that I noticed, M/n was constantly sniffing.

"M/n?? Are you okay? You've been sniffing non-stop" I ask, concerned about his health. M/n shook his head.
"n-no! I'm fine. You should sleep now" he pats my head. Changing the topic alittle too quickly.