wedding bells,started.

Virat started crying out of nowhere in the middle of the night. Hearing the cries, Rohit woke up, trying to find what was wrong?

"Vi,kya hua baccha why are you crying"

"Kyu-kyuki tum shaadi kar rhe ho" said Virat innocently,hiccups cutting his words.

"Vi-I" said rohit but wad interrupted.

"Nahi, tum bahut gande ho!! You said tum mujhse shaadi karoge! Mujhe apni patni bana loge aur abh uss uss chipkali se shaadi kar rho, i hate you" said virat as he turned around,his back facing rohit

"Vi-kid listen to me na" said rohit attempting to ease his anger,but was failing.

"No no- kyu rohit why did you do that?" Said Virat breaking down completely.

"Did what?" Asked rohit in a small voice.

"Why did you kill my parents ?"

"I didn't virat, I didn't. Maine tumse puri baat nahi kahi thi. I was 16 when my Dad said to kill your family because they wanted Ritika. I was a naive guy who only wanted to satisfy my dad, but i was a kid also. Mujhse nahi hua, i did not kill them, a trusted deputy of my father did" said rohit, but till his speech was completed Virat was lying on the bed trying to make a nice bed sheet.and Rohit sighed, he still couldn't say the truth to him.

Virat stumbled out of the bed somehow already tired playing with the bed-sheet, a goofy grin plastered on his face, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Rohit, my man!" he exclaimed, wrapping an arm around Rohit's shoulders. "You know what? I think I can dance better than you tonight!"

Rohit chuckled, shaking his head at Virat's antics. "Is that so, Virat? I'd like to see you try!"

With that, Virat started dancing around, showing off some comically exaggerated moves, much to Rohit's amusement. The two of them laughed and joked, enjoying the moment together.

As their laughter died down, Rohit looked at Virat with a fond smile. "You haven't changed a bit, have you? Still the same silly, funny Virat I fell in love with."

Virat's smile faltered for a moment, a flicker of sadness crossing his features before he masked it with a grin. "Well, you know me, Rohit. I always like to keep things interesting!"

Rohit's expression softened, and he placed a gentle hand on Virat's arm. "I miss this, Virat. I miss us. We had some great times together, didn't we?"

Virat nodded, his smile turning wistful. "Yeah, we did. I miss it too, Rohit. I miss having you by my side, sharing all those silly moments and inside jokes."

Rohit's gaze was tender as he looked at Virat. "I still care about you, Virat. You'll always have a special place in my heart."

Virat reached out and squeezed Rohit's hand, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "You too, Rohit. You'll always be my first love."

Their conversation drifted to more lighthearted topics, but the warmth of their shared memories lingered between them, a reminder of the bond they once shared. As the night wore on, they laughed and talked, enjoying each other's company like old times, grateful for the chance to reconnect and reminisce about the past.

Virat was fast asleep,already, as Rohit kept his gaze on him, tenderly softly lovingly. Virat would always be his first and last love. He knew that.

Next Morning.

Virat lay on top of Rohit's chest. Bright sunlight pierced through the room, and Virat being a habitual early riser woke up, but was shocked to see where he was asleep.

He.Was.Sleeping.on.top.of.Rohit.Sharma.

"Ahhhh!!!" Shouted Virat violently a scream which might have waken the entire hotel,as he tried to take himself out of Rohit's tight firm grip.