we can't be friends.

Next day was a off day for both virat and rohit so they decided to plan their date today,and rohit being the gentleman he was decided that he would plan the date and make it as special as he could for virat.
At 7pm, (call b/w rohit and virat)
"Virat, wear the clothes I've sent you"
"You've sent clothes?"
"Yup, just for my special one"
"Uhm, ro ismei jewellery bhi hein and it looks expensive as fuck"
"Your point?"
"I cannot accept that, sacchi"
"virat, whats the use of my wealth if i cannot pamper whom i love and adore?"
"But"
"no buts vi, ill see you at 8.30 be ready"

Virat was feeling somewhat special, he was never lucky in love, and the last person he dated left him because he wasn't "interesting one", virat quickly took off his clothes and hopped into his bathtub. He was feeling relaxed, he let the water fell on his head just like that and was thinking about everything that was happening in his life from the past few months. Meeting rohit, befriending him, getting close, stealing glances between work hours, spending time onto the roof and ALMOST KISSING him and then going on a date. Everything was going so fast for some reason, virat was glad that the stars was in his favours for often they contradict to his interests.
Time skips 8.20.
Virat walked down his apartment and there stood rohit completely and utterly mesmerised by the person standing in front of him. His heart was doing flips.

(Imagine virat in place of the girl, and rohit in place of the guy(outfits differ😚)

.
.
.
"You look."
"Bad?"
" that was the last thing coming to my mind, you look ethereal virat, I'm completely in awe"
"Thanks,you look fine" Virat teased.
"heyy, i expected better"
"Chaleeeee?"
"After you my love"
"Ohho gentleman "
Rohit opened the door for virat and quickly settled him inside.
"Waise where are we going"?
"Patience babe"
Virat rolled his eyes, there was a time he loved surprises but now he absolutely hated them now he despised it desperately.
They stopped, in-front of art gallery.
"Here?"
"Don't worry this is just the beginning baba i know you love seeing art pieces so I thought kyu na yaha se chalu kare"
" tumhe yaad tha? I told you about this ye toh mujhe bhi yaad nahi tha"
"I never forget anything about you virat" rohit said sincerely. Virat blushed.
" esse toh kuch yaad nahi rehta tha abh sabkuch yaad reh gya"? Virat teased him.
" jaana shana".

they went in, and looked at the beautiful art works and stuff. A particular painting caught virat's eyes and that caught rohit's eyes.
"You like that?"
" i love it, its so meaningful na, isko dekhte hein dimaag khush ho jaata hain"
" lets buy it"
Virat was astonished, that piece costs virat's entire year's salary, theres no way in hell he's gonna let him do that.
"Rohit,no its really expensive jaane de"
"You like it?"
"Yes i do,but its irrelevant"
"No its not, you like it we buy it simple"
"Rohit, that costs something around 10 million."
"Shit-really, i thought that was expensive"
Virat let out a laugh, he forgot how rich rohit was, and how privileged he was.
They bought the artwork, and decided to keep it at virat's apartment. Next stop was dinner at a lavish restaurant. Surprisingly, it was empty.
" why is it empty?"
" oh, i booked the entire restaurant"
Virat was wondering why the hell is this dude so rich? Rohit pulled a chair indicating virat to sit and he himself sat opposite.
" i hope youre liking everything" rohit said nervously, he never was the one who did the chasing so naturally he was nervous.
"Are you kidding me, its perfect rohit, in-fact more than what ive ever expected baba"
" im glad haha, so virat tell me about yourself like you know you're family and stuff."
Virat's face stiffened, and rohit internally cursed himself for asking wrong questions.
Virat noticed rohit's dilemma and quickly assured him " tension na le, the thing is that my parents died when i was 8. And my relatives naturally did not want to take my responsibility so i really do not have any FAMILY to call off you know"
"I'm so sorry,to hear that"
"Mat, don't be I don't like anyones pity"
" you know vi, i lost my mother at a very young age and my father naturally really did not have time for me, he was a busy businessman. I had to mature faster, and had to act like a mother to my little sister ritika as well, mujhe kabhi apne childhood experience karne ko nahi mila, but i know my father only wanted the best for us" virat cringed at that, he knew rohit was blinded by father's love and stuff, poor guy. Although thats not his thing to worry is it?
The air there tensed. Virat squeezed rohit's hands to calm him down.
"Damn, we bonded over family trauma didn't we"? Rohit joked and virat laughed and rohit was glad he did.
" do that again"
"Kya"
"Laugh again virat"
" i cannot do that again rohit, cmon"
So the most known feared man in the underworld took virat in his arms and tickled him until he laughed again,which he did ofcourse.
"Oo-okay okay leave me abh chalo"
"Im never going to leave you virat to bad" rohit nuzzled his head into virat's neck.
" rohit, log dekh rhe hein" virat said feeling little embarrassed.
" dekhne do,mujhe ghanta farak padta"
At last, rohit left him for his seat. They had their dinner and talked over some general stuff.
" i had a great time rohit, thankyou for everything"
" who says its completed?"
"aur baaki hai kya"
"Yup, no time to waste vi chalo"
And they drove towards a movie theatre. It was empty once again.
"Ro, its closed down i guess chalo baadmei aate hein yaha na"
"Hoga band, lets open it" and he quickly went thru some calls and there was the theatre opened. Virat stared at him.
"What"?
" you're a millionaire or what"
"Don't insult me babe, am a billionare with a capital B" rohit smirked
they watched a movie cuddling all alone with various facilities.( no dirty thoughts ppl)

At virat's apartment.

"Thankyou rohit, today was special"
"Accha hai"
"All good ro?"
"No"
"Er" virat was taken aback by the sudden outburst. He was contemplating everything if he did something to offend rohit. He unsurely hugged rohit, thinking whether it would mollify him or anger him more.
"vi im sorry, i loved every moment i spent with you its just"
"Just-??"
"I was thinking if you would you know"?
"I would?"
" its too early for that, jaane do"
" bolo naa abh". Virat's patience was running thin.
"We cannot be friends virat"

"What? Why?
"Fuck it" and rohit pushed virat towards the wall and kissed him. Kissing virat, was like a experience he never had, he felt complete. It felt right and it felt heavenly. They separated when rohit felt virat was getting breathless.
"Sorry,i shouldve not crossed my line"
" stop talking you panda" and virat kissed him again.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Update after a quite a time. I might have not forget that i had a story to write(sarcasm intended) i am not much skilled in writing you know those scenes so forgive me for that. And this might have felt a little rushed.

Much love <3
Alisha