Island of Darkness

Start from the beginning

"Another Nya surprise?" Jay says, excited.

Finally, Lloyd and Jay climb into the vehicle. Cole in the driver seat, with the others sitting behind.

"Whatever you do, do not stop until you get to the Temple of Light. Our survival depends on it" Sensei Wu instructs his pupils.

Kai nods "This time, we'll stick to the plan"

"Good luck, ninja"

Cole starts the engine and they drive off. Stone warriors vehicles appear out of the forrest, following after them.

"You do know how to steer this thing, don't you?" Jay asks Cole, anxiously.

Turning the wheel, Cole steers the vehicle around on the sand. When two stone warriors machine blocks them, he turns just in time.

"Whoo-hoo!" He cheers, using an rock that was sticking out of the sand as a ramp. Just as they were about to crash into stone Warrior, he activates the drill. Digging through the ground, they arrive at the mountain.

"Well, that's about as far as this baby will go. We'll have to do the rest on our own" The dark haired ninja mentions.

"But we'll never make it up the mountain before they arrive" Lloyd remarks.

"Well, then let's see what my sister packed" Kai gets out of the vehicle and walks to the red box attached to the back. Pressing the button, it opens to reveal a mech.

"Nya has always the coolest things up her sleeve" (Y/n) says, smiling. She remembers the crystal motor that Nya had made for her.

Meanwhile Kai was pretty excited about the gift "Oh, I love my sis" He climbs into the mech, holding onto the controls. More stone warriors appear.

"Leave this to me" He jumps up and lands on of the vehicles "Hey, buddy, you just had to be first. And guess what you win? A little of this!" He grabs it and swings it into the forrest.

"Who's next?" He slams the mech's hands onto the ground, making most of machines off balance. One bursts into flames, but was extinguished by another machine spraying water on it like a dog.

Kai turns his back, walking to the others. It didn't seem much help as more stone warriors appear.

"These guys just don't stop" Jay complains.

"We can't keep fighting them, we'll just waste time" (Y/n) says.

"Climb on!" Kai tells to his teammates. Which his teammates comply, quickly climbing onto the mech.

While Zane grabs onto the mech, he also wraps an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder. Remembering her fear of heights and also giving her somewhat comfort during the stressful situation.

Kai begins ascending the mountain, with Stone Warriors hot on his tail. The rock pests seem to be catching up to them.

"Ugh. They're still coming" Jay groans, spotting the ston warriors.

"We're not climbing fast enough" Zane observes, still holding tightly onto (Y/n).

Presses a button, Kai activates a grappling hook "Activate hook!" The mech's hands, a grappling hook shoots out of it and hooks onto part of the mountain.

They fly up and land safely ontop of it. Looking back, they see that the stone warriors weren't too far behind.

"Oh! We made it to the top!" Jay raises his arms as he and the others jumps off the mech. "But where's the Temple of Light?" There no temple to be seen.

"Are you sure you used the medallion right?" Lloyd questions him.

"Oh, of course I used it right. It said it should be right here" The ginger answers.