Can of worms

"Welcome to my room, you can put your stuff in my closet" (Y/n) says, walking into her room with a box. She sets it down and faces Nya, who was unloading the boxes.

"Thanks (Y/n), I guess we have to share a room till' Lloyd is old enough to move in with the guys" Nya reponds.

(Y/n) opens a drawer next to her bed, only to realise it was empty "Hey, Nya, have you seen my book?"

"That Alice in Wonderland? No, I haven't, why do you ask?"

"It has just dissapeared"

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, it opens reveal Lloyd.

"Oh hey, Lloyd, do you need anything?" (Y/n) greets, giving him a smile.

"Well, I saw Jay walking in here before you guys came back. I just wanted you to know" Lloyd mentions, walking away shortly after.

Gears turn in her head and realisation sets in. She sprints out of the room, flashing through the hall "JAY!"

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
Timeskip
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

It wasn't long till' the ninja to form a circle, yelling nonsense at eachother. One accusation after the other.

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" kai points towards (Y/n), accusingly.

"What score!?" (Y/n) turns towards Jay "Who goes into a girl's room and steals her stuff!? Is this about Nya?"

"I was working on my robot! Talking about that-" Jay looks at the earth ninja "It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!"

"Why would I mess with your robot, the only person who messed with something here is Zane!" Cole yells "Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!"

Zane holds up his now recolored Gi to Kai "How am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink!"

Sensei Wu walks onto the room. He pushes the slide door open, revealing Lloyd, who was laughing. Behind him was spices, tools and detergent.

"You did this?"

"Lloyd!" (Y/n) calls out, dissapointed. Her arms crossed over her chest.

"Boys, I get first dibs on" Cole stomps towards the young boy, only for Sensei Wu to get in between them.

"No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?"

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion: today's lesson is lame" Cole complains.

"I would've preferred a lesson where I didn't get more trust issues" (Y/n) comments.

Jay nods "Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger, or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?"

"Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book" Sensei Wu explains to his students.

Kai spots the mentioned book sticking out from the back of Lloyd. He snatches it from the boy and holds it up "You mean this lesson book?"

"It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up-" Lloyd gets cut off by Cole, who pushes the door close.

The intercom turns on, Nya speaks through it "If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!"