Akshat who is there and had almost heard the conversation between the father and son, or more like only Vishal who is yelling as it was really too slow to not to be heard (sarcastic remark)...
He noticed Aditya's Change of expression from the start, how he was least bother about Vishal's yelling and then a tear which slide down his face....and his sudden frustration....

He understood the situation and took phone from his hand making Aditya glare at the elder which he ignored royally ....

Akshat - Mr bhardwaj don't worry, I'll take Aditya with me to college as I also have to collect  Abhishek's results as well...And I'll inform the professor, that he will be late...

Vishal - Thank you Akshat... If it wasn't for you , I don't know what would have happened to these boy....
Always creating trouble ....

Vishal mumbled last sentence but Akshat heard it and clenched his fist in anger....

Vishal - And also Thank you for yesterday , to bring him to your house and taking care of him ...

Akshat - I totally understand
Mr bhardwaj parenting isn't as easy as directing movie...so no worries , happy to fill in for the absentee dad's role.... you can keep playing hide and seek with your responsibilities....

He said and hanged up the call , leaving Vishal speechless and embarrassed.... while he looked at Aditya who has his mouth wide open gwaking at the elder with big doe eyes....
Akshat slightly chuckle seeing his reaction...By Now Akshat was sure,  after over hearing the conversation  that there realtion is distant ... He could see longing in Aditya's eyes for Vishal...The way he looked at his dad when Vishal was busy spending his quality time with Abhishek....he could see sadness in his eyes.....
And Akshat being straight forward couldn't resist himself to show Vishal his place ....
He doesn't mind age when person does wrong unless and until they are really forced into....

Akshat chuckled slightly saying- close your mouth Aditya... Nhi toh makhee chli jayegi...

Akshat teased him to which Aditya roll his eyes ..... but then Aditya glared at him flaring his nose making Akshat confused... He raise his one eyebrows in confusion...

Aditya blurted out with anxiety mixed in his voice- why did you inform Mr bh- dad that I am here.....

Aditya stop himself before creating blunder not knowing Aditya already know about the sour realtion they share.....

Akshat - I need to Aditya...you are with me , so Its my responsibility to ensure your safety and well being , and keeping him informed is part of that ....

Aditya's shoulders slumped in defeat, his frustration giving way .... He knew Akshat was right, even if it meant facing the consequences of his father's disapproval.....
Aditya sigh deeply , his chest tightened with each breath, his pulse racing as he struggled to keep his composure....
He could feel the tremors through his body, his hands quivering uncontrollably as he struggled to maintain his composure....

Akshat tried to approach him , but Aditya retreat himself back taking a deep breaths.... And pushing elders slightly away ....His inner turmoil is not letting him think straight... Firstly about the consequences after reaching home , and secondly today he will get his results which will add fuel to fire and will only create trouble for him...
All he need now is cigarette to calm down his nerve....

But Akshat's intense gaze and outstretched hand made him lean towards the elder , despite him being reluctant initially....

Akshat knows about Aditya's addiction towards cigarettes... And by seeing him these anxious he understood what's the matter with younger... He gently rubbed his back....

Big Little Brother जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें