13. Keep It Away From Me !!...

Aditya snapped out of his thoughts hearing Akshat's voice ....

Akshat- chalo Aditya mai tumhe tumhare ghar chod deta hu ...

Aditya cold voice - No need Mr oberoi... I can go by myself...

Akshat took a deep sigh - I am not asking you , I am telling you.. chlo mere sath...

Aditya rude tone - maine khe diya na ek baar that I am good on my own.... Toh kyu aap mujhe akela nhi chod dete ...

Akshat stern and cold voice- do you think I'll leave you alone after the stunt you have pulled....

Aditya flinched hearing his cold voice... but , He was sure that he could see hint of concerned in his voice....He looked at Akshat who is already piercing his gaze .... He could see distress on elders face ....
Aditya shrugged it off thinking that elder is worried for Abhishek....

Akshat- Abh chle ...

Aditya wanted to deny but sensing elders gaze he reluctantly nodded...
They were now driving towards Aditya's house ....

Akshat - put on your seatbelts Adi ...

Aditya looked at him surprised...
He didn't expected him to call with his nickname that to so casually.... no one in his life until now called him with nickname or using any endearment....

But , what Aditya didn't remember is that Akshat has before also called him with his nickname when he was in intoxicated State ....while it came out so naturally from Akshat that he himself didn't realize it ....

Akshat gaze at Aditya and saw that he still hasn't put on his seatbelt....

Akshat shook him from his shoulder snapping him out...

Akshat- dhyan kha hai tumhara Aditya ... Put the seat belt ....

As Aditya was going to put on his belt but the belt was stuck it wasn't stretching...

Aditya struggling - it is stuck....

Akshat - wait, let me see....

Aditya looked in front his eyes widened seeing a truck coming from the opposite direction...

Aditya yelled - look in front....

Akshat looked in front and quickly veered to the right, but the car lost balance, veering off the road and crashing into a tree.... Despite the impact, Akshat remained secure due to his seat belt..... Hastily, he turned to check on Aditya, his eyes widening in shock as he noticed Aditya's head bleeding.... Fumbling to release his own seat belt, Akshat leaned towards Aditya, trembling hands gently shaking him in an attempt to get a response....
But getting no response Akshat panicked.....
After few seconds Aditya groaned in pain....He opened his eyes groggily and his eyes met with the worried eyes of elder....

Akshat immediately hugged him taking adi aback by his action....
But he let the elder hugg him as he himself was scared.....

Akshat cupped his face ....

Akshat - y..your head is bleeding Adi...

Aditya touched his forehead with finger and then saw his finger which was now stained with blood...

Aditya - it's nothing much ...sirf thodi si chot aayi hai Mr oberoi....

Akshat lost his cool- choti si chot seriously Aditya....

Akshat had first aid in his car.....He took it and wiped the blood...

Aditya hissed in pain not letting elder do his work....Akshat blowed the area so he will feel less burning sensation there...