2. What's bothering??...

It was two days since Ridhima was discharged from hospital... But she was totally done with her sons over protectiveness...they are not even letting her step out of the bed except when she need to use bathroom...all three of them are behaving so overprotective that she is really overwhelmed with there care ...she has taken a weak leave from her work....she was just going to take a leave for two days , but Akshat clearly told her not to step out of house for a week  ...The wound on her head is still not healed but it is also not paining now like before....

She is scrolling her phone as she has nothing to do , but was interrupted by the youngest oberoi....
Who is sulking on god knows what...
She squinted her eyes and looked at Atharva who is behind Abhi with a bag in his hand ....
Abhi came and hugg her she carssed his hairs and looked at Atharva asking what happened to chotte Nawab...

Atharva frustrated - Mumma please tell him to take these bag and leave for his college...

Abhishek sulking - I don't want to go...

Atharva irritated- And why you don't want to go ??...

Abhishek - mujhe mumma ke sath yahi rukna hai ...woh abhi bhi thik nahi hui hai , I'll take care of her....

Ridhima gently said- beta, mai thik hu...

Atharva interrupted- aur mumma ka dhyan rakhne ke liye mai hu yaha pr...so have your breakfast, take your bag and leave...

Abhi whin and hugged Ridhima...
Atharva is loosing his patience and Ridhima could clearly see that ...

Abhi - pr mumma akele bore hojayegi , mujhe nahi jana college ...aur ek din nahi jaunga toh konsa pahad tut jayega....

Atharva - ek din , you already missed for two days Abhishek...I am warning you agar is baar yaha se uthakar nahi gya toh maar kahyega....

Abhishek - mai bhaiya ko complain karunga apki ...ki mujhe unke absence mai  dhamki de rhe ho aap ....

Atharva whack him - haa ja kar unhe phone ...nahi rukh mai hi lagakr deta hu unhe phone aur kheta hu ki unka ladla college nahi ja rha ...

Atharva removed his phone from pocket calling Akshat ... but before he could call ,Abhishek snatch the phone giving a cute glare ....Atharva left the room annoyed by the youngest Oberoi behaviour...

Ridhima - Abhi , kyu nakhre dikha rha hai .... Atharva is almost at edge to loose his control...

Abhishek - pr mujhe nahi janna hai college mumma...

Ridhima - kyu nahi janna beta , koi toh reason hogga na??....
And before you never sulked for not going to college so now what happened...kuch hua hai kya college mai??...

Abhishek - mujhe apke sath rukhna hai bass kya yeh wajh kafi nahi hai mere college nhi jaane ki....

Atharva came back and handed him the phone ... Abhishek gave him a betrayl look knowing it is Akshat on the other side of the phone...
He gulped the lump and took phone from him glaring at his bhai...

Abhishek nervous whisper- hello

Akshat on the other side of call said- Abhishek I am giving you twenty minutes have your breakfast, pack your bag and leave.... Aur agar iske baad if you throw tantrums then I'll come there and will take you with me to college ...

Abhi cracked voice - mujhe nhi janna aaj college...

Akshat tone soften hearing his cracked voice - kyu nhi janna beta...kuch toh vajah hoggi na..and dare you gave ki mom beemar hai esliye you don't wanna go...

Abhishek - bass nahi jana bhaiya, kal jaunga na sirf ek din...

Akshat sternly - Abhishek you better leave or I'll come there to take you...