10. One step towards truth!!...

Akshat seeing the video, call the person who can give him the more detail regarding these....

Akshat - Dev , I am sending you a photo of a girl , I need all the information regarding her and be fast ....

Dev- what's wrong Akshat ?? Why are you asking me the detail about her??... And first of all who is she??...

Akshat - I'll explain you everything later , but for now I want you to find her details...

Dev - okay....

He cut the call .... He called Raj asking where he was and Raj replied that he is coming in a minute....
As said Raj came towards Akshat...

Raj - yes Mr oberoi??....

Akshat - I want you to prolong the trial...

Raj - what??... But why??...

Akshat- Do not let judge to give his final verdict on the case ...drag it as much possible.... I have got a lead and , I am sure these lead is key to the culprit....

Raj - essa kya mila hai ....

Akshat explain him in short and he gasped with new found information...

Raj- Okay , don't worry yaha mai sambhal lunga .... You work on it ....

Akshat nodded slightly and he got call from Dev...He immediately picked it up and asked ...

Akshat- Ha Dev!!... What did you find??...

Dev- I had message you the details about the girl .....And maine tujhey uske related baki information bhi send ki hai....

Akshat- okay , that's great ...I am on my way ...

He hanged the call and leave from there... Getting the final assurance from Raj that he will take care here....
.
.
.

On the way Akshat got call from Atharva before the start of trial , who is bother about his brother's absence....
Akshat explain that he had a work and has to live urgently without informing him....

After 15 minutes Akshat reached to the given address...
He came out of his car closing the door ... He looked at the surrounding which is not well developed... It was a
Chawl .... All of them were looking at Akshat ...who is the only one outstanding the people and looking different from them in his suit....
They all were continuously gawking at him and Akshat was looking as here and there as he dint knew where he can find tripthi's house...

A man came towards Akshat....

Man - Ji saheb kahiye??....

He asked Akshat ... Akshat narrow his eyebrow...man sensing his questions himself answered...

Man - ji mai kanhaiya , iss chawl ka malik ...apko kisi se milna hai kya??....

Akshat nodded slightly and said- ji kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai Tripthi sharma kha rheti hai??...

Kanhaiya - Tripthi betiya se apko kya kaam aan pada??...

Akshat- ji kuch personal kaam hai ... Aap jante hai uska house number??...

Kanhaiya - ji aiye mai apko le chalta hu...

Akshat followed kanhaiya... Who is busy talking to Akshat which he didn't paid heed to as he had many thoughts running in his mind right now ....

Kanhaiya - yeh lijiye yehi ghar hai betiya kaa ....

Akshat nodded slightly towards him and knock on the blue coloured old door ....
After some seconds lady in her late forties open the door...
Akshat knew she was Tripthi's mother Anita sharma...As Dev has send him the photo of his family and there names....
And all information related to Tripthi ....