Chapter 4: The Paper Of Destiny

Start from the beginning

Everyone laughed hearing her as she looked at us with confusion in her eyes then I gave her a light flick in forehead as I said...

"Oh God!!! I never knew you brain is more tinier than I thought my little, all such things are fake, they just do such things to earn money" I said laughing

so she replied innocently
"Oh! Is it?? but... I don't think so he was fake, manyyy peoples were gathering around him asking to predict their futures and he just took 2 Euros each.....soo.... i-i" she suddenly got nervous as I raised my eyebrows curiously...

"Y-you what rosie?" Sam mimicked her making everyone laugh...

"Yahhhhh!!!!!" She shyly slapped his arm lightly and then said "I ask him to do it for me so he asked for my Name, Date and time of birth, I got nervous so I told yours" she smiled sheepishly and took our the paper and kept it in my hand.....

Everyone looked at each other for a second and again brusted laughing at her, Oh God she is such so innocent and funny... after laughing I said "Good, very good. Now remember, never tell your name and personal details to any stranger or to anyone no matter what..okay?" And in protest she said "but everyone was tell-"

"Roseline..you got it or not" i said in a strict tone..she Pouted and said "okay...." i smiled and kissed the top of her head as she said...

"But please look at this paper and tell me na what is written on it...pewese, he said only you should look first so i protected it from everyone even I didn't looked at it even though I was curious"

she said to which I smiled and when I was about to unfold the paper, sam took it from my hands and said...

"No...No..Noo!, I will see what's written on it because I am his best friend" and start running here and there while my little followed him everywhere like a small puppy.

"Noo!!!! Sammiii~~~~!! It's for bigge!! Nooo!! Give it back!!! Only he should look at it first!!" She said while running and jumping behind him while we were laughing at the cute scene

Seri- "I never knew she could be great monkey in dramas but now I will suggest her name only" she said unconsciously but soon she realised her words as she felt the glare

"Aahh !! S-sorry Adrien, sorry I was just joking I didn't mean it. R-really "

She said and laughed nervously hinding behind Ryan and before I could say something...

"Nono no !!!!!!!"

Seri's eyes turned teary "it's for bigge,give it back,samii pleaseeee!!!"

sam panicked seeing her teary as he knew how terrible the consequences would be so he immediately ran to me giving me the paper.

Then Rosie came running to me with aa she was continuously huffing...

"pewese bigge!!" She said showing me her puppy eyes

I sighed and opened the paper in which it was written "Everything is going to change soon,a small help is dangerous and current future plans of life with lover may fail" causing me to widen my eyes and rosie asked

"Bigge!!! What's written in it" with curious eyes

I smiled and answered "it's written that my future will be good and lovely if I will work hard and...."

"And..." Rosie repeated me curiously.

"And that, My little sister will be scolded if she didn't went to her classes right now as it's time for her classes"

Rosie said innocently "Whhaattt...?? How did he wrote about me? It was for you..."

We Chuckled hearing her as Seri said "Ms. Idiot look at your watch"

Roseline became confused hearing me as she looked at the time and she gasped and cried "Oh,no!!!!! Run Roseline, Ur dead" And ran as fast as she could to reach her classess before time leaving everyone laughing at her....

I didn't told her the truth because she is my grandmother on such things who will take unnecessary stress on such useless paper note.... So I changed the topic as I realised it's time for her classes while we still have 5 minutes to go...

And guess what it worked and she ran while I shouted "Go slowly little!!!" but to ignite her stress sam shouted

"No Rosie run fast!!! your are little you know, your little feet will take more time!!! your biggie is just idiot to realise it!!!"

And laughed, In result Rosie ran more fast as I punched his stomach causing him to cry dramatically..

After Rosie went everyone started to  go towards the class but I didn't moved so, Sam looked towards me and asked..

"why the fuck are you still standing here dude?? don't you wanna go to class?.. Come on bro!! Your are alright now, Right??"

I smiled towards him before reciting cheerfully

"yup, now I am feel better" to which he smiled as he said

"come!! let me give you a treat" as I replied in hurry "You idiot, it's time for classes,we'll be late"

"Who cares!!" He said and started to drag me towards canteen while adrien screamed "Noooo,god save me!!" but Sam is the adamant to let him go....

Everyone enjoyed the rest of the day including Adrien... Who completely unaware of the looming turbulent storms in his future.

________×________

Hello Readers!!

How are you all??
I hope you all fine and healthy

Thank you so much for keeping patience... New chapters will be out soon