Chapter 8: A Visit Of Death

It's been three months since the new Session took place and everything began as a new chapter in everyone's life to hold onto the precious memories of their life with passing time.... Although some mis happening did happened 3 months ago in the city... Which was a hot news for all the news channels of city for atleast 2 months but now everything is back to normal but still sometimes they present theories for attention...

***

It's already midday but instead of sunny rays the atmosphere was full of cold spine sending winds while the sky was dark moreover the weather was rainy, pleasant and enjoyable for everyone making them to adore the beauty of nature but still someone was upset on such a breath taking atmosphere...

Marinette's pov

Here I am in the canteen having my lunch as it's lunch hour,even though the canteen is a chit chats mess right now and the atmosphere is beautiful still the feeling of isolation surrounded me as I was all alone in a 10 seater table... The table just beside me was having 2 seats which could have been mine but that serenity pushed her unwanted things on it to occupy them..yes, The table next to mine was occupied by serenity and her friends... but nothing of this bothered me as much as that joyless face and those dull eyes did which are always energetic and cheerful that I adore so much, It's of no other than Adrien's whose unpleasant expression is making my heart ache more every second, an unexplained anger is rushing up my nerves, I badly want to know what's reason behind his sadness but I forcefully fixed my legs on its place only as I holded the spoon in my fingers more firmly because I was more than sure that Serenity will never leave a chance to embress me in front of everyone and Adrien's and mine friendship still isn't a great bond...

it's not like I am scared but all I know Adrien don't like conflicts specially with his friends and my step and Serenity's reaction can make a worse impact on his mood that's all I care about... I was observing how his friends were trying to lift up his mood but all their efforts are in vain making me disappointed but not so soon I saw the ends of his lips curving upwards indicating his smile sending a wave of peace in my soul but not so long I realised his smile was only limited till his lips where his eyes said something else but any of his friends doesn't seems to noticed it... And unconsciously a sad smile took over my expression... He was fake smiling to comfort his friends indicating his care and love for them... That's when I realised my heart is racing high..as I whispered looking at him...

"isn't it the reason you love him?!!"

This three months were really the best months of my life... they've been like a dream I never wanted to wake up from. I never imagined that just being here could lead to something so extraordinary... I never expected the stone heart of a girl like me can also.... Also beat for someone,can love and care so deeply for someone but it is, which was itself shocking for me and that someone is none other than Adrien... There was something in him that made me lost my track in the deep forest of his love and I am willing to never found a way out of it and stay lost in this maze... At first I was resisting the reality but soon i realised that it was too late to get out... I am lost somewhere I am willing to stay till the world collide into ashes...

I was lost in my own world blankly gazing my plate but I came to reality when I heard two students talking about...................... Irene

S¹- "Hey you heard right!! what happened to Irene three months ago"

S²- "yeah, how can I forget! She was murdered horribly, I get goosebumps everytime even thinking about it... But the reason are still unknown isn't it?"

S¹- "yup, they were but now a name is coming out from the way of murder even though there are no legal proofs but to theory makers that's the biggest proof"